"Legacy" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Mar 14, 2016.

?

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "Legacy"?

1. 5 - It was great!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. 4 - It was pretty good.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3 - It was okay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 - It wasn't that good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 - It was horrible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Season two finale tonight! (No news yet on a potential season three.) The official details for "Legacy" are on CSI Files, and here's the synopsis:
    So, what did you think of the episode? Vote in the poll and/or leave a comment. :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

(Almost forgot to make a thread!) Pretty good episode, seems like it was written to be a potential series finale. :(

At first I thought the ending was going to be very different! I was like :eek:!!! I wonder if maybe it was supposed to be a cliffhanger originally, after those gunshots? Adding that last scene tied up a lot of loose ends. At least if the show gets cancelled, they ended on a high note.

3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think you right, that after gunshots supposed be end and continuation in 03x01. And I think this episode was like series finale. And afterall season 2 was far better than first.

4. Rena

Rena Rookie

First I thought it was going to be a terrible ending. They could not have done that to D.B. I am glad they changed it and gave him his happy ending.

What I was wondering about: How can Greer possibly claim that "they want me to start tomorrow" if it takes you about eight hours from Washington D.C. to Paris plus five or six hours of time difference (CEST/CET))? When is she supposed to start work?! ;)
    Plus, as a European, it always surprises me that in the US you can quit your job just like that.

I hope there will be another season. This one was great, there was not a single episode I could claim to be bad.

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I watching in Poland with polish lector and now I have 02x06 to watch. But from first episodes from second season I'm little worry about using phone or even washing machine (cause I have from Samsung :D )