Eddie Cahill #6: Man of Our Dreams

(Forgot we had separate threads for actors and characters. It's clearly been a while since I was active on here!)

I would just like to ask: who gave Eddie the right????

2mcdmyw.jpg

I have moved past my crush! Let me live! :lol: (Pic from here. I don't keep up with Under the Dome, so I only just saw this the other day. Of course he's as handsome as ever, damn him. Look at his hair! :adore: )

(Forgot we had separate threads for actors and characters. It's clearly been a while since I was active on here!)

I would just like to ask: who gave Eddie the right????

2mcdmyw.jpg

I have moved past my crush! Let me live! :lol: (Pic from here. I don't keep up with Under the Dome, so I only just saw this the other day. Of course he's as handsome as ever, damn him. Look at his hair! :adore: )

It's been awhile since I've seen him and I sound like an idiot, he was at the May 21st concert in NY. I thought it was him, so I suggested if that is Eddie Cahill and I couldn't tell then I'm an idiot. :wtf:

Eddie has been cast in an ABC pilot called Conviction. It's just a pilot and may not be picked up but at least it's a chance.

Per Deadline: "Cahill will play the confident and self-assured New York District Attorney Wayne Wallis. Incredibly handsome, magnetic and charismatic, Wallis radiates charm, smarts and political power; he has a clear-cut political future that is as brilliant as his million dollar smile; he is politically ambitious and sharp as a tack."

Per TVLine: "Cahill’s character, New York District Attorney Wayne Wallis, is a very charismatic, astute and hot politician who creates the Conviction Integrity Unit at the center of the potential series. He names Atwell’s Hayes head of the unit… and we’re sure that has nothing to do with the fact that they’ve got history, right?"

I'll bet he wears great-looking suits but no funky ties.

Back