Looking for a song used in a CSI Miami episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Ne0n, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Ne0n

Ne0n Civilian

I don't really remember that much of the episode, but the song got stuck in my head, its a very calm piece, that is played at the end of the episode. From what i remember, when caine spoke to the culprit and put him under arrest, he told him that the person he killed was actually innocent and the culprit was shocked by that fact and committed suicide in his cellblock. Any1 knows which episode i m talking about? I'd even be thankful for any hints.^^

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, I don't know CSI: Miami episodes as well as CSI: New York, so I can't be of much help. Does "Power Trip" sound like the episode you saw? A police officer killed someone in order to put a 'guilty' man behind bars, but he later discovered that the man he thought was guilty wasn't the actual killer. He ended up killing himself in jail.

I'm not sure if that's it, though. I skipped to the end of the episode, but I didn't hear a recorded song that sounds like the one you mentioned...

Hopefully someone else can offer a better answer!

3. Ne0n

Ne0n Civilian

you are right actually, that's the one i was looking for, thank you so much.^^

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Awesome, I'm glad that helped! :D

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I just read that it might be Intro by Sigur Ros.
    But I am not at wifi so cannot check if thatis the right song