"iWitness" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "iWitness"?

• 5 - It was great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was pretty good.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 3 - It was okay.

• 2 - It wasn't that good.

• 1 - It was horrible.

• Total voters

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Here's a thread to discuss (and rate) the latest episode of CSI: Cyber. :D (The official details are available here.)
The cyber team investigates the murder of a hacker who was hired to erase an assault victim’s comments from a confessional website.

A very intense story, and a very good episode dealing with an issue that is seen on campuses all over the world. I won't give away too many details until you could watch it.

Is now scheduled to air on December 13th

THE CYBER TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A HACKER WHO WAS HIRED TO ERASE AN ASSAULT VICTIM’S COMMENTS FROM A CONFESSIONAL WEBSITE, ON “CSI: CYBER,” SUNDAY, DEC. 13

Editor’s note: The air date of this episode has changed.

“iWitness” – The cyber team investigates the murder of a hacker who was hired to erase an assault victim’s comments from a confessional website, on CSI: CYBER, Sunday, Dec. 13 (10:00 PM-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I wonder how they will take viewership information when some people saw and some people will watching 13.12...

I wonder how they will take viewership information when some people saw and some people will watching 13.12...
This episode was pulled by CBS in the US. It technically hasn't aired here. Eastern and Central time zones got no episode, Mountain and Pacific time zones got a repeat from season 1. It's aired on CTV in Canada but they aren't included in the US Nielson ratings.

This one was interesting and one of the more plausible plotlines that they have come up with. It is, as Rena said above, timely with college campus assaults getting more and more attention. The AD is also probably pretty typical of big schools that want to win at all costs.

Back