Finale Movie -- SPOILERS

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, Jun 24, 2015.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CSI Ends with a bang

2. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I can't remember! but, are there going to be any original episodes before the 2 hr. movie?

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No, just the movie on September 27, and that's it.

4. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Thank you! I think that, that sucks, you would think that they would have a couple of
    new episodes before ending it.:(

5. Faylinn

There were originally rumors about a shortened season of 6-12 episodes, I believe, but they decided to just have a two-hour movie instead. I'd be curious to know about the decision-making behind the scenes, but I am glad we're at least getting a goodbye for the flagship series in such an important franchise.

6. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

You'd think they would have a promo, at least a short one out by now. I think they've almost always started advertising with commercials a month or so in advance, sometimes more. I figured with this being the series finale, we would've had something out by now. 26 days...

7. Faylinn

I can't remember how far in advance it has been in the past, but since it is the series finale, I do hope we get some good promo. Hopefully they'll share something soon!

8. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

So, Season 15 aired on Sept. 28 last year and the earliest promo link that I could find was posted on Sept. 2 (26 days before). As of today, we have 26 days left, so fingers are crossed!

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well that's huge with this description. Hope see promo today or tommorow cause Criminal Minds season 11 promo I saw today morning. And maybe Grissom and Sara will be together after case.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Before Nick left, I would have liked an update on how Cassie from Gum Drops is.

sharp52092 likes this.
  11. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Haven't posted in years but quietly lurked. Watched CSI from the beginning. My favorite is and always will be Greg so I hope he gets a happy ending somewhere in there. My lowest point with the show was when GSR got together as I never was a fan of theirs and cringed at the mere idea of them. Then the show kept making Grissom out to be some kind of god and the lovable, eccentric and most importantly FLAWED scientist from S1 no longer existed. When he left the show I was actually pleased.

I have watched these last few seasons with muted curiosity. I thought the S15 finale was a good one to completely go out on, with Nick leaving. I do love Nick's character but I am rather relieved he isn't in the finale. Nick has quit before on the series so when he left last time it really finite and I thought it was a wonderful goodbye to him (looking at the murder board, I loved that).

I go into this movie with a quiet eagerness, a little worried it will focus too much on GSR and Grissom for my tastes but can live with it if they do. I'd rather they focus on anyone else: Sara has earned her own right to be her own character; Greg has become an excellent CSI; Catherine hopefully has found success where she now lives; Brass has learned to live with the tragedies that have befallen him; DB either continues on in LV as he's a good leader; Finn (whom I always preferred to Morgan) I'd be happy to know recovered but should she die they do a good job in her send off; Morgan still has some things to learn but has mended things with her father; Ecklie is no longer the bureaucrat he initially was; Robbins may talk of retiring and should earn some kind of medal for staying in the job as long as he has; SuperDave also has grown a great deal in his job and could step in or transfer to a promotion; and finally Hodges might finally, I mean, finally, move out of out of his mom's house.

Wow, you write all their names down like that and it's still a big cast (doesn't even include Nick). I know they can't tie everything up but I hope the core at least get their due. Anyway, no offense to those that love Grissom/GSR, I don't want to begrudge them a happy ending should TPTB choose to write it in. But I am coming back to watch for everyone else on the show. LOL. We'll see how they handle that.

bobo likes this.
  12. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Tripp3235- I'm with you as far as GSR goes, I felt that, that was a low point in the series. I hope that
    Grissom has moved on, and( who knows maybe he was having a fling with Heather), and that they
    ( Grissom & Sarah) don't get back together. I hope that she will go to San Diego to work with Nick.

bobo and Tripp3235 like this.
  13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Yhh what is with promo? Thought they realise first last night o_O

14. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

You can be sure GSR will be back and Lady Heather will be killed...

15. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Don't be so sure! You never know. The writers may have decided that Sarah if just fine without
    Grissom, and he's fine without her, and that they are better off remaining good friends instead of husband and wife.

Tripp3235 likes this.