Finale Movie -- SPOILERS

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Seeing all these photos makes me wish George was there too. But, Nick had his ending at the end of season 15, what reason would he have to come back 6 months later?

And besides, I read this is going to be heavy GSR. That wasn't CsI for me, so that will turn me off from watching it.

And, Warrick won't be there. And I haven't read that Archie, Wendy, Mandy, Bobby, Vartan or Cavalier will be there, so it won't be the CSI I loved to watch.

bobo likes this.
  2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Where did you read this? (just curious) GSR is something they're going to have to address and deal with, but I doubt it will overshadow anything more than it used to. It's a huge part of the fanbase they can't leave out.

It's not going to feel like the same old CSI ever again, but I think (so far) this is the best possible send-off it could get at this point. I'm still counting our blessings that Shue and Danson aren't in it :rolleyes:

Those pictures send a wave of nostalgia though, man I'm excited for what they can bring.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

One of Anthony Zuiker's first twitter posts after CBS announced it was going to be a movie - when he was asking what people wanted to see concerning certain characters.

4. byline

byline CSI Level One

Elisabeth Shue isn't in the finale, but I thought I read that Ted Danson is in it.

5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Yep Danson is confirmed to be in it :)

6. JorjaFoxFan

Yup you're right. Don't know what I was thinking lol

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

LAST MAY AND COMING UP, ON CBS…

8. JorjaFoxFan

This sounds silly, but I hope they aren't going too big. This is an important finale, but with all the original cast returning, there's going to be a fine line between dramatic, funny, and just cringey.

This is, what, the fourth time Lady Heather has "created manical controversy between grissom and sara"? I just hope they have some new tricks up their sleeve.

It makes it sound like D.B. and Sara are going to have a change of heart with their career. Which also kind of makes it sound like Sara is going to ride off into the sunset with Grissom so-to-speak.

EDIT: easy to forget all of this is only a little more than a month away..

9. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

I also hope it won't be a ridiculous finale. Sara-centric and GSR is one thing, but take it too far and it can be embarrassing to watch. The dose makes the poison...

bobo likes this.
  10. JorjaFoxFan

I love GSR and it's a huge part of why I stopped watching after Grissom left. They were my first otp and of course I want to see some kind of resolution in the finale, and I know the writers are wanting to give it, but it seems to be very focused on GSR so far..
    specially now with the inclusion of Lady Heather, I'm not too sure what the think. I want GSR but I don't want it lurking behind every corner of the finale. GSR, when it was good, was built on subtlety.

11. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I know I have said this before, but I think Grissom and Sara are divorced because if you noticed; she hasn't been wearing her ring.
    I think Grissom comes back to help Heather, but, I think Sara is going to go to San Diego to work with Nick.

bobo likes this.
  12. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

They could be separated but not divorced.
    I do love that it appears to be GSR-heavy, I'm just worried it won't be done right... They were clumsy the last times they addressed it, but then again the people behind it were not the same.
    Of course, we all interpret characters differently and want different things for them. I personally can't see Grissom without Sara. Sara would be okay without him, but not the other way around.

13. JorjaFoxFan

I'm not sure if they're divorced but in FMN Sara did say that they weren't together anymore.
    It's a storyline they kept trying to bring up even without WP being in the show, and they made a mess out of everything the first 7 seasons worked towards.

I'm curious to see how Lady Heather plays into it but I hope Catherine, Lindsay, and Brass get a good send off as well. I wish Louise Lombard was returning!

14. whennow

whennow Dead on Arrival

I hope all personal stuff is like five minutes at the end with a blockbuster great case at the core! Just like csi was about! What made it a hit!

bobo likes this.
  15. JorjaFoxFan

exactly. everything personal kind of stemmed subtlety from the case, and the cases were always amazing.