Grissom and Sara #36 A Love Story

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sharp52092, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Glad to see that David Rambo is back. As far as GSR goes, I don't think that Grissom will get back with Sara. He probably moved on to someone else like Lady Heather, or Catherine. I see Sara going back to San Diego, Doc Robbins retiring, and David taking over as the Medical Examiner, Greg becomes supervisor over Morgan, Julie, and Hodges, and Henry continue to work in the lab, and of course D.B. goes to Washington D.C. to work with Avery.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I don't deny that anything could happen, but I seriously doubt they will go with a LH or Catherine/Grissom hookup after all that has happened. LH was the ultimate MarySue, and Catherine will have hopefully found happiness with a great guy in her new location.
    And I suspect you meant San Francisco and not San Diego for Sara's endgame. Which makes me think of a truly great final chapter for GSR: let them both move to SF, the place it all began. Sara becomes head of the SF crime lab, and Grissom takes a teaching position at Berkley (or another university in the area).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  3. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

No! Nick went to San Diego. I don't want Grissom back with Sara. I always thought that relationship was a joke. I couldn't see why he would want to settle down with someone with a lot of emotional problems, that's probably one of the reasons they DIVORCED.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yeah, I get that. So, no offense, but you need to post somewhere other than the Grissom and Sara LOVE STORY thread.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Yeah, you're not alone with that opinion but this thread isn't where you want to be posting it.

I think we have a good group of people (so far) behind this finale.. and I guess we have no option but to blindly trust what they're going to give us. I'm sure Billy will have a lot of insight on the direction the finale takes.

6. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

:bolian:
    Breaking them up for good (divorce/death/other) would only be something done out of spite. A convincing line here or there to show that they still have a connection in their own way would be fine. CSI needs a good GSR ending. Not necessarily an obviously happy one, but one worthy of their story. GSR has been the only constant storyline on the show since the very beginning -at least up until that *self-censored* episode-; it deserves to be respected by the production.

I don't think Grissom would wait to marry someone for as long as he did (he even had a book on being single after 50 -or something along those lines- on his bookcase) only to divorce right away and then move on with someone like Lady Heather. As much as they tried to smear his character, he'll either end up with Sara or on his own. Anything else won't be Grissom.

As for Greg, he isn't experienced enough to be a supervisor just yet. He became level 1 halfway through season 5, while Sara is much more experienced and she didn't take that much time off to not be eligible. It'd make more sense to hire someone new than choose Greg at this point. He'd definitely make a great boss one day though.

I don't know which one would be more proper, both of them going back to SF together (a complete GSR circle) or Sara running the lab (a complete CSI circle)...
    I know what you mean about a possible disappointment if the ending is 'too happy'. Things didn't work out at all after their last 'we're finally so happy' ending, so it won't be convincing a second time. As long as they don't try to make it too realistic (i.e. "but, 50% of marriages end in divorce!") and still remember each character's journey, there's hope.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I still want them to end up together, somehow.I just hope they do it right.

8. JorjaFoxFan

I know this sounds incredibly entitled but... They kind of owe us a happy ending for these two.

They spent eight years carefully building the foundations of this relationship.

9. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

So, there are rumors about a 6-month time jump. It could be a good thing. (we have two months left of guessing what's going to happen, then we'll never have to speculate about CSI ever again).

10. JorjaFoxFan

I posted this over in the official thread too, but when I read it I automatically thought of GSR..
    I'll take any promise they make with a grain of salt, but hopefully they give GSR an ending we can appreciate.. *cough*by not ending it*cough*

11. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

It doesn't look bad. If he isn't playing games with us, this tells it could be a good episode that we can enjoy and be able to watch more than once. As long as the 'life will go on' part goes the direction it should and holds no unpleasant/'cool' surprises... (e.g. Grissom gets killed, Sara marries Doug, Morgan runs the lab and Finn runs away with Greg).

12. JorjaFoxFan

[​IMG]

This picture hit me like a tonne of bricks. Man I'm excited for any inkling of GSR to be back on my screen.

EDIT: ahhhhhhhhh :adore:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
  13. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Oh, there are so many cute pics out these days... It will end like it should, right? :)

14. JorjaFoxFan

It feels so weird seeing set pics that involve everyone... I don't think I've ever missed the olden days of the show more than I do right now :(

This last episode will be so bitter sweet. What if it's amazing? It will feel like we need more!

I at least hope this forum and thread will have one last rush of people discussing the movie.

15. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

We'll be either very happy or very frustrated (or just meh), so there should be more of us here to comment. It's going to be a loss either way, so we'll need some time to discuss it.

Seeing all these photos, I wonder if they regret not trying harder to keep CSI alive or if they don't care at all anymore. The fans did their part, by stating what they wanted all over the internet year after year, but they (the production/writers/whoever) didn't do everything they could have done. I do hope it haunts their careers, at least those who are to blame. Because they had something good and famous worldwide but wasted it. Creativity isn't just about coming up with something 'new' and 'fresh' every year, but also knowing how to preserve and protect what you have.

Like someone said, I think it was in this forum, maybe CSI will be picked up again in 10 or 20 years down the road...