Season 16 ?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, May 8, 2015.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It's listed as a mid-season replacement show!
    -----------​
    Those of you with Twitter, take him up on it...

Anthony Zuiker tweeted:
    Ok fans, I can finally talk about this publicly. Tweet me any CSI storylines you want featured in the 2-hour finale.

I put mine on the "CSI" facebook page since I don't have twitter. This is what I want...
    I want a GOOD CASE that heavily involves the ORIGINAL cast, maybe even flashbacks of Warrick. I want Billy, Marg, George, and Paul ALL back for it or I will not watch it.

Susan

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. whennow

whennow Dead on Arrival

I think that's best. An old case with a new development where warrick can be included.

3. Rena

Rena Rookie

Thank you, Susan! :)

I thought maybe the press release gives reasons as to why CSI finally got cancelled even though we know which ones are very likely.

4. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I can well imagine Nina is "misty-eyed" over axing CSI in such an inglorious way. I'm sure she just bawled her eyes over the way she kneecapped CSI:Miami too.

I know Nina was the ABC/Touchstone exec who championed the CSI pilot to Robert Iger, and was told to get lost. ABC has obviously failed to learn from that mistake. But after 16+ years of this stuff, she must be thinking, How do I cut my losses and still be in good graces with Les & Co..

A sad sight, indeed.

5. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

Diappointed (but I guess not surprised) to hear that its being cancelled. I've been watching since its start and its been essential viewing. Despite some dodgy episodes this last couple of seasons, I actually thought that the addition of Danson and Shue gave the show a lift for me.

We are close to the end of season 15 in the UK, have I understood it right that there will be no season 16 but just a 2 hour finale episode? The only crumb of comfort is that the show gets a send off.

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

No season 16, just a two hours TV Movie to close the series. William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger are confirmed to be in it.

7. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

For now my biggest fear is they will kill Sara and this will be the reason that Grissom and Cat will be back - because it should be a huge reason to return of Grissom to Las Vegas from ... ym? Puerto Rico? Where Grissom is now by the way?

8. monketsharona

I don't think they'll kill Sara off... Zuiker said he has a big storyline for both Sara and Grissom in this movie, so I don't think it's about Grissom being back for Sara's death ^^

9. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I know it would be soapy as hell, but I would love for the ending to be Sara's telling Grissom that she's pregnant. That would set the stage for CSI: The Next Generation in about 15-20 years.

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Well, they tried to kill Sara before...I really hope they don't try to go the GSR route; I hate that. :shifty:

11. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Boom pregnant :D I think that maybe (if they don't kill Sara) they will of with Sara and Grissom back together. But they need a great case too, not something stupid...

12. monketsharona

Now that Anthony Zuiker is involved I think about Sqweegel's return

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Tweeted from Shane:
    And Jorja tweeted:
    late afternoon yesterday. And if she had just found out about it I'd say they hadn't talked to any of the talent except for Billy, Ted, and Marg about being in the movie yet. They have approximately 4 months to get this thing done!

Susan

14. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I would love to see the return of Sqweegel, or maybe Natalie escapes from prison and starts leaving Miniatures .
    Would be funny if Grissom and Catherine returned and they were married.

15. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

With Grissom missing from Vegas for over 2 seasons, Sara better not be pregnant! :D
    There haven't been any reports about the rest of the cast; apparently they want all the hype to be about Grissom and Catherine more than anything else.