Season 16 ?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, May 8, 2015.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

We should know by next Wednesday (May 13th) when CBS does it's "Upfront" presentation.

This is the latest that I can find...

‘Bones’ Renewed for Season 11; ‘CSI’ Eyes Short Order for Season 16

--------------------​
    ‘CSI’ Eyes TV Movie As Series Finale

--------------------​
    CSI may end with 2-hour movie (and a big star could return)

Susan

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  2. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I'll take a short season, with a movie to give CSI a proper send off. That would be really cool if W.P., and Marg came back for the final show.

3. whennow

whennow Dead on Arrival

Gotta have Marg!

4. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

I need grissom to show or it will be a waste of 2 hours for me personally.

5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Marg tweeted that we should stay tuned. And Zuiker asked to fan if they want Billy back...
    I'm pretty sure they'll do an original cast members reunion !

I just hope they won't waste screen time with Finn, her story is told, no need to bring her back. And I hope Anthony Zuiker and Carol Mendelsohn will be back for the last episode (please no recent writers for the closure)

6. blackflag

After sleeping on it I've come to the decision that I'd prefer a 13 episode final season. It'd be kinda a slap in the face to "CSI" (& us fans) to have CBS give "The Metalist", a show they didn't own, a final season and not "CSI", a show that they not only own but is responsible for making CBS the #1 network.

I also can't help but to think that if they do just a tv movie it will be more to provide closure to the end of season 15 (Finn in the hospital! :rolleyes: ) than what I would want it to be. I ultimately think "CSI" should end the way it started - with Grissom, Catherine, Nick, Brass, Greg, & Sara with flashbacks of Warrick. (My dream episode - a cold case of Warrick's (& Nicks?) that Sara and/or Greg find some new evidence to and it brings them all back together to solve it. :) )

Susan

7. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

That would be awesome, flashbacks and we could get some new scenes of the original team would be dynamite.

I need my Gil Grissom one more time.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

The cast and crew was notified this morning that the show has been canceled but the network has agreed to a 2-hour TV movie to wrap things up. CSI Cyber has been renewed.

9. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I REALLY hope they bring back the CSI: Miami and CSI: NY teams in the movie.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

No time for this... 2 hours is short for a send-off, especially if they want to bring back few former original cast members...

11. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I was thinking a 2 hr movie, they'd at least get an ending.

Please bring the Whole team back together and get that little sociopath? Hannah West! :klingon:

12. blackflag

‘Last Man Standing,’ ‘CSI,’ ‘American Odyssey': TV Shows Still in Limbo

Susan

13. Lynx

Lynx Victim

I just cross my fingers and hope that there are some decent people amomg those narrow-minded people in suits who realizes that CSI is too good to be dumped and should go on for some more seasons.

14. blackflag

CBS Kills ‘Stalker;’ ‘CSI’ Series Finale Plans Still in Progress

---------------------
    I'm only posting it. I have no proof that it's right. CBS has not officially commented yet.​

CSI Has Been Canceled

If they do in fact end "CSI's" run with just a 2-hour tv movie to "wrap up loose ends" I hope Billy, Marg, George, and Paul do not come back for it. :( I don't care about season 15's loose ends. "CSI" deserves better for a final episode than wrapping up Finn's problems.

Susan

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  15. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

A TV movie with a depressed/retired Brass, a Nick in San Diego, a missing Grissom, no Warrick, DB as the boss (someone from the original cast should have ended up as the boss for crying out loud), and Morgan playing Ecklie's pretty daughter for 1/3 of the duration, no thanks. Season 15 was not the way to end such a series and no 2 or 3-hour movie can fix that. Thumbs down.