The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Baby face. Exactly. You feel like hugging him. Puppy dog look on his face. The pout.

Well, when you think about it, it all comes down to one thing, really :D

:( Same here. I'll miss him sooo much.

I was wondering, do you think WP is aware of the effect that he has on the female audience of CSI? -maybe he's already been asked this question, I don't know.
    I'd like to know what he thinks of it. How does he feel about being called "hot" and "sexy" by female fans of all ages. :p

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HEY WELCOME MaddMudder the more Grissom/Billy lovers- the better-yes indeed thank goodness for VHS's and DVD's-- it's going to be a looooong hot summer :eek:bet it's hot in Chicago- is it newflame13?--

Oh and on the poll- the whole package- :D the way he walks-talks-the tone of his voice- his expressions-his deameanor-attitude-and his gorgeous face- :p and on and on-

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah, I like the way he walks too. So cute :p

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ohh..the way he walks :lol: i loove it, it's so cute!! :) i remember that in one of the interviews a reporter asked him jokingly something like "and what the hell is with your legs??" and he said that he is bandy legged and pigeon footed mainly b/c he used to play baseball and he blamed genetics as well :) he was so funny when he was explaining that :lol: i think the way he walks is adorable, i love scenes when they have to show him walking!! :D

5. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Oh, the eyes definitely those baby blue beauties....and I guess the way he talks as well, something so soft and soothing about it.... :)

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i remember watching another interview (i watch way too many interviews with WP :D ) which is on WPAP i'm sure, and the reporter (kinda looked like that british judge from american idol) asked him something like "how do you feel as a sex symbol?". i don't remember what WP said, but i know that he laughed ;) i need to find it again on WPAP (don't have time now - studying!!)

7. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Welcome MaddMudder! Feel free to express your views about our fav Mr. Hottness!! :D :D
    As you've probably gathered from what you've seen already we're all nuts about WP/Grissom :lol: and... proud of it!! [​IMG] ;) :D :D

I believe WP is totally aware of the effect he has on women (he used to date a lot some years back, as he'd said in one of the interviews), but he's so down to earth now that he's older and wiser (and sexier for that matter ;)), feeling so good with himself that he doesn't really pay any attention to that anymore...That's my pov....besides i think he has eyes only for Gina right now :(

I believe he puts some of his personal views and way of seeing things in the different roles he's played, and Grissom has indeed the essence of a 'mature' WP :), just like Richie Chance in TLaDiLA had characteristcs of the 'young and restless' BP :p

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

MaddMudder [​IMG]
    Have fun on this Hottness thread. :p

You're darn right FallenforGrissom we're nuts and proud of it!!! [​IMG]

Whoooooohoooooooo . . . . one more day Grissom fans!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-------------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

I doubt that he thinks about it much, but since Billy obviously loves women, he's probably flattered in his own way. This is one guy who most likely doesn't need his ego stroked.

And Oooooh, that little boy face. He goes from cute to drop-dead-sexy in .003 seconds. [​IMG]

10. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

Yes Desertwiind it's hot in Chicago alright Yes it is.*Nods*
    Billy's considered Hot in all the ways. And He really is just releaxed about the whole thing. Which makes Him OMG EVEN HOTTER!!!!! I just love it when it comes to points like this. And I'm gonna Have a smile on my face this summer. :D. I have reruns and ballgames and Movies to watch. :D *nods*

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Good Morning :D

Well, tonight's the night. [​IMG][​IMG]

The Finale!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

12. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

YAY! It's Thursday, finally! It seemed like a very looong week...but tonights the night...about 12 more hours!
    I have my tissues all ready, so when I start bawling (I know I will) I will be prepared! :lol:

13. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

You're so lucky you guys!!! :D It will take a while for me until i get access to the two final epis... :(
    but i'm so glad for you all!! :) :)

I hope S6 finale ROCKS!!! :D :D Keep me posted!! :)

14. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

This day sure is dragging. Still 5 more hrs til the last time we see new Grissom goodness until the fall.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oceanbirch now you made me depressed!!!! nooooo :( thank god for his movies and couple csi eps i haven't watched yet. i'm gonna watch it all during summer break!! :D heck yeah! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.