"CSI: NY" actors to be on "Hawaii Five-0"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dreamboat, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I caught all three episodes! AJ was great in his--it was a really powerful storyline. Melina really had the spotlight in hers--it was a little over the top but it was great to see her opposite Alex O'Loughlin. Anna was in like two scenes--she was just playing the wife of the kidnap victim so she didn't have much to do. Kind of hard to believe they flew her all the way to Hawaii for that.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Somebody's gotta play the wife, right? Would you turn down a trip to Hawaii? [​IMG]

3. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

At first I thought Anna would be playing a doctor from DCC (is it right? In Portuguese it' CCD). I confess that I expected to see more of her, but like mulder42 said, who would refuse a trip to Hawaii (not me for sure!)? AJ was great in his episode, very interesting plot. Melina was fantastic considering that the episode wasn't really good. She and Randy Cotoure were the best part of it but deffinitly not John Dove best teleplay. If there will be a second part, I hope they handle it better. But it was entertaining, as long you don't take it seriously.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

5. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Thanks, mulder42! I live in Brazil and even when I see episodes in English, the legends tend to translate it and later I forgot how the real one was.