"Under My Skin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The CSI team investigates a murder with ties to two teenaged kidnapped girls, on the first of back-to-back original episodes of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, at a special time, Sunday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Lisa Rinna guest stars as Tori Nolan, the wife of the director of the San Diego Crime Lab.

WRITTEN BY: Melissa R. Byer and Treena Hancock​
    DIRECTED BY: Alrick Riley

GUEST CAST FOR “UNDER MY SKIN”:
    Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
    Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
    Haley King (Lexi Nolan)
    Harley Graham (Cara Nolan)
    Luke Benward (Axel Vargas)
    Charles Addison Cochran (Pete Corday)
    Brett Cullen (John Nolan)
    Owen Beckman (Kieran Clark)
    Lisa Rinna (Tori Nolan)

2. Smokey

Glad to see a lot of Nick in this one, since the finale was light on him. I think he should have said goodbye in this one and skipped the finale.

Regardless...loved seeing Nick be the hero once again. The whole thing with the guy from San Diego seemed a bit forced to me, and really....Nick kept hesitating so much about it. It would have been nice if they had written it like he really was wanting to go...maybe had friends or family out there or something. Anyway.

3. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

A really nice episode, when Nick do a lot of job, is sad this season only have 18 episodes, because with 22 i think we could have get more about the San Diego thing and see how between the season Nick have to take a choice, at less for me that would be better.

The episode feels forced a lot, is cool to see Nick finally doing a lot of job, but again the plot of the episode dont make sense at all, another good thing of the episode was the director, a new guy to CSI franchise i think and he do a good job.

So if they had written and put this like the 9 episode of the season or even the 11 episode it would had been better.

4. Smokey

More episodes this season wouldn't have mattered. They wouldn't have given any more Stanton tho Nick. They would have just dragged out the GHK mess. I think that's probably why it seemed rushed at the end. They wanted to "sort of" resolve it in case they don't come back next season.

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think it was very good episode, good to see that Nick had many scenes.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Loved Nick in the first episode last night - he was fantastic. That should have been his last episode. It showed us his empathetic side. And it showed us how much he has grown over the years - from the young man who was spooked by the reporter in Strip Strangler to the man who wasn't afraid to go find the victim and suspect on his own.

Everyone seemed to be working together in this episode as well.

7. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

That is right, but you make me remember how the Strip Strangler almost kill Grissom, because he doesnt like the guns, so yes over the years Nick had become the dramatic-point and shot-detective, at less this is what i see of him in two identical scenes in "Skin in the Game" and " "The Greater Good".

But that is some kind of character development, the only thing i can not let go is that he need to be the next in charge of the lab, he needs to close the travel that begin with Grissom making a team of CSI.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Normally I don't watch CSI but I did watch this and the finale.

I liked this one better than the finale. I liked the scenes with him in this one and it should have been a finale.

I liked the nod to the Chargers and Dan Fouts though. :cool:

Even if Nick said he liked the Cowboys better. :lol:

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

George Eads is a life long Cowboys fan. I wouldn't be suprised if that line was 100% George and 0% writer. :lol:

Susan

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Didn't know he was a Cowboys fan but that totally makes sense.

11. Smokey

George and Tony Romo at the Cowboys training camp a couple of years ago. :)

[​IMG]

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Cool. :cool:

13. Rena

Rena Rookie

It was great to see him with Warrick when they were working their first cases as CSI, I remember the competition and teasing between them; it was amazing to see how much Nick (and George) has/have grown since then. He looked so young compared to how he looks today :)

14. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Really liked this ep, glad George got this before he left.

Found it interesting that he'd been offered a job in S.D. prior to this but didn't take it as he wouldn't have been higher than Level 3 there too. ;)

Just a good ep for Nick/George. :thumbsup: Loved that he saved the daughter and had those scenes with Nolan about not giving up. I think that just solidifies Nolan's choice of Nick in the long run.

I'll probably watch it a few more times. :drool: