Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

It could happen, CSI is still strong worldwide, a lot money to win...

Though I still think CBS is going to renew the show but change it from the Sunday night next year.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've forgotten how many time "Unforgettable" has been uncancelled. :evil: It will do the same thing on A & E that it did on CBS and the "Longmire" fans will get pissed because of it.

Like I said, I think "CSI" will be back next season for at least a short (13 ep) season. I don't think that (being uncancelled for cable) will happen with "CSI" mostly because it's already in syndication and they're already getting that money.

---------------​
    Tonight catch my interview w/ #GeorgeEads from @CSI_CBS on @OKTVUSA
    He's leaving the show...but how? I know!
    #CSI fans tune in to find out!

This was at 3am for me but I think all he said was...

"Supposidly" he was leaving to be Lab Director in San Diego.

I could have missed something - it was a blink-and-miss moment and I was only awake enough to hit the volume when he came on.

Susan

3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I think CBS cancelled Unforgettable ym two times probably - after first season and after third season. I think CSI could have a 13 episodes order in 16 season or... CBS could gave them limited number of episodes but air in June, July and August. But is not probably possible.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

If he said "supposedly" then than makes more sense than a major spoiler just being announced like that. The fact that they put it out there kind of says to me that's not what's going to happen at all. I highly doubt they would spoil the finale like that. But who knows? Maybe they aren't even making that big of a deal out of it.

5. blackflag

Yes, he said "supposidly". That and "Lab Director in San Diego" were the only parts of it I remembered at 7 in the morning. :lol:

Honestly, I don't think they're making a big deal out of it at all. I was actually suprised that it was mentioned in the press release. If they were making a big deal out of it there would have been more to it than whatever's in the last 2 episodes of the season! :vulcan: Imagine how long they've known about it, and all we're getting is whatever is possibly in the last 2 (maybe just the last 1) episodes.

Susan

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Tonight promo should be available or not?

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

What is with the lack of promos for the two episodes? CBS clearly no longer has any interest in the show.

8. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I agree... :( It's tuesday and I can't still find a promo or something like You wrote Sookie...

9. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

I believe that CSI Cyper has replaced their promos on CBS.No idea why they haven't released them on line at least.

10. blackflag

I don't watch "NCIS" (can't stand the show!) but I understand that during the show last night in what CBS calls an "eyeliner graphic" to promote the episodes this weekend it said that "The End Game" was series finale! Well, a Chris Ender, CBS executive (& retweeted by TheWritersRoom) has said that this was a mistake, it is only the season finale.

Chris Ender ‏@soundbyte53 ·10h10 hours ago
    Dear Twitter chatter. Eyeliner graphic promoting this weekend's #CSI mistakenly said "Series Finale." It's the "Season Finale."
    Chris Ender ‏@soundbyte53 ·9h9 hours ago
    @aysrick We would never cancel a show in a promo five days before broadcast, especially one that has been this important to the Network.

Personally, I don't see CBS telling us much before April or May what "CSI's" ultimate fate is for next season. (I won't be watching without Nick anyways :( )

Susan

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  11. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I saw this on spoilertv.com (cause I thought that promo is on but who cares) and I don't really now what CBS doing right now.

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

If that was a mistake, how embarassing...But they haven't really been promoting the season finale, so that so called mistake seems like it wasn't a mistake.

I still haven't seen a promo for the last 2 episodes yet.

13. blackflag

When was the last time they even moderately promoted "CSI" - season 7? 8? Somewhere around there? I don't think they even heavily promoted Billy's leaving for all the fact that they admitted to trying to get him an award.

When "CSI" was on on Wednesdays the promo's wouldn't hit the web until the weekend so I would expect one either today or tomorrow. With last nights happenings they're probably making sure it says what it's supposed to.

Susan

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I remember that they do this same thing with CSI: Miami when it was on sunday. Last three episodes was delay and series finale was delay 52 minutes... I really don't know what they thinking. In DVR CSI have still 2.0 in 18-49 or more.

15. jimmora

jimmora Victim

Just do the board a favor and don't talk.