The Second Half of the Season In my Opinion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jimmora, Jan 27, 2015.

1. jimmora

jimmora Victim

Well what happen was, that second part got its ass kicked, or that second half just got its ass totally kicked. It couldn't do diddly poo as far as plot lines. It couldn't find clues, it couldn't move characters, it didn't try to move characters, it couldn't complete a point. It sucked, the second half it sucked. Every time they found a body, they went down and got no clues.

2. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

For me this is happening from a long time ago, the first and the second half of the season suck, suck really hard. Something you can say is that finally in this second half we have something a little bit new, but before i talk about that.

I have to say that after season 10 or 11, we can only say that some episodes are good, because the rest almost every one of them are bad in some aspect.

Second i have to say that while in season 14 we have only some moments where the light was in Brass getting some action moment and burn off moment because the job before he go out.

Here in season 15 we have in the second half of the season, a lot of screen time for Nick, yes he is not doing a shit, but he looks solid, he looks good and we finally have him be the old CSI that look the evidence, try to find the clues and solve the problem.

For me if you are a Nick fan this second half of season have some good episodes to see him do some old CSI job and take the screen time again in his arms.

3. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

For me this is happening from a long time ago, the first and the second half of the season suck, suck really hard. Something you can say is that finally in this second half we have something a little bit new, but before i talk about that.

I have to say that after season 10 or 11, we can only say that some episodes are good, because the rest almost every one of them are bad in some aspect.

Second i have to say that while in season 14 we have only some moments where the light was in Brass getting some action moment and burn off moment because the job before he go out.

Here in season 15 we have in the second half of the season, a lot of screen time for Nick, yes he is not doing a shit, but he looks solid, he looks good and we finally have him be the old CSI that look the evidence, try to find the clues and solve the problem.

For me if you are a Nick fan this second half of season have some good episodes to see him do some old CSI job and take the screen time again in his arms.

4. jimmora

jimmora Victim

That's what it boils down to, it was a horse**** performance in the 2nd half.

5. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

In case you're unfamiliar with some of the statements from the OP, he/she is channeling football coach Jim Mora, and a short tirade he had after losing a game while with the New Orleans Saints. If you search YouTube for "Jim Mora Saints rant," I believe you will find the result. It's not terribly creative, but now you know.

6. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

:lol: :lol:
    Ok, at least now everything makes sense.
    Thanks for letting us know!

7. jimmora

jimmora Victim

You really don't know when its good or bad when it comes right down to it. You don't know what I'm trying to do, you don't read the posts, you don't know what happen, you really don't know....you think you know, but you really don't know.

8. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

This is my last comment to you: your screen handle is Jim Mora. You lifted his "diddley-poo" post game interview en bloc. It doesn't take Erwin Schroedinger to figure this out.

You contribute very little other than to deride people. Rather pusillanimous. Look it up.

9. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

What you think you are? Hannibal Lecter?

People calm down this is a board, i dont know what big thing it could happen in this site, to begin to say things like this, so please calm down, if even is not happening nothing really excited about CSI from like 4 years ago then relax...