Ratings Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Desertwind, Apr 2, 2010.

1. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

So CSI is stuck in the 8-9 millions, the show needs at less 10 millions views in the finale on in the Tusday episode to bring back CBS into the show i think.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just for kicks, I checked out the first page of this thread. Five years ago CSI was hitting 13-14 million a week.

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm not holding my breath. I'm actually starting to wonder if airing CSI on Tuesday will make any difference. I'm not so sure it will, but we'll see.

4. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Yes is sad i check that thousands of times in the wikipedia page and is sad, how the show in season 10-11 have some really good ratings of 13-15 million a week and later with the "Horrible 3 Part Special of Nathe Haskell" they kill it.

With "In a Dark, Dark House" episode they reach the 10-11 million a week and later with "73 seconds" in the bext season they begin with the 12-11-10 million a Week that follow the show the rest of her life.

Until the 14 season that flow down with the 9 million a week begin and later with the 10 million a week, season 15 only go deeper with the 8-9 million a week.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  5. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I don't know if CBS would do it, but I would hope that they give the show the same opportunity next year that they did this year with The Mentalist. I'd love to see a final 10-13 episode order that they can telecast next December to February in the show's old Thursday night slot. It would be great if they could get William Peterson to appear on the final 2 or 3 episodes as well as have some cases that would help the old CBS Bruckheimer fans catch up with the casts from shows like CSI Miami, CSI NY, Without a Trace, and Cold Case.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Sorry I'm a little later than usual with this - blame the 34.5 inches of snow we just got for it. ;)

Ratings for The Last Ride

Susan

7. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Finally 10 millions! Is sad to say but nobody cares no more about Csi, they can put even CSI in the same time and day that NCSI and even there CSI will get only 10 million rating.

At less this mean that season 15 needs a good finale ratings to get to season 16.

8. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Finally 10 millions! Is sad to say but nobody cares no more about Csi, they can put even CSI in the same time and day that NCSI and even there CSI will get only 10 million rating.

At less this mean that season 15 needs a good finale ratings to get to season 16.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Ratings for "Under my Skin" and "The Last Ride"

Personally I couldn't care less about SNL! "CSI" got a very poor "Undercover Boss" lead in. If that had been better they might have been better. Once the DVR numbers come in they should go up some.

Susan