I haven't watched Season 15 at all but...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hardline Pro, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

...now that they are supposedly killing off a major character and George is leaving I'd like to get caught up on all the episodes. Does anyone know where I can watch all the episodes online?

Thanks.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Try CBS.

If you have Netflix they might have the episodes.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It isn't on Netflix or Hulu. CBS is pretty stingy when it comes to that kind of thing. Other networks have their shows on Hulu the day after they air, but not CBS.

CBS.com has some, but probably not all of them. Or, you can subscribe to their new streaming service and watch all of them. I think they have a trial period, so if you binge watch you might be able to see them all and then cancel. ;)

My two cents tho? There are really only a couple of episodes this season even worth watching.

4. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Yes this season were some few good episodes, but this season we dont get a lot of Nick character.

I could say that "Bad Blood" is ok when you talk about Greg and Sara screen time, but the plot dont have a lot of sense, for some people "Girls Gone Wilder" have more about Sara but i dont see that episode, "Rubbery Homicide" bring back the old fetish episodes of CSI.

And for Nick screen time i could say that "Let's Make a Deal" was good, "Angle of Attack" have some time, "Dead Woods" was more about Sara.

The rest of the episodes, "Buzz Kill", "The Book of Shadows", "Road to Recovery" and "Dead Rails" were the regular bad episodes of this last years with some plot in some case without sense.

And the Gig Harbor Killer episodes, avoid that episodes, "The CSI Effect" have some good George screen time, but the plot and the rest is awfull.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

If you have cable, you can watch some episodes On Demand--the last 6 or 7 episodes. CBS has this new service called All Access where they have a library of lots of current and cancelled CBS shows, CSI included. First week is free, then it'll cost you.