George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm looking forward to seeing him in something else. Good luck, George!

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I miss him already, but I am so glad I can stop watching the show. I too have only been watching because of George.

Cannot wait to see him in other things.

Good luck George

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I thought he said, he will stick to the end of the show, I guess he change his mind since he is the father now. Since CBS hasn't make a decision about CSI either being renewed or cancelled.

4. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Time to kiss CSI goodbye! It won't be the same without George. I'm not surprised that he wants out, like everyone was saying he was thrown under the bus last year. I also think that they should have made his character the new supervisor when Catherine left.

5. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Not a big surprise.Although he is in episodes his character doesn't seem to be a major part of it anymore.Hope they don't kill Nick off but with it being tied to the Gig Harbor case it is a distinct possibility.He was the only reason left to watch what had become a shadow of itself.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yup. He should have been made the lead. Him and Marg could have carried the show. They were part of the reason we watched the show.

I'm not surprised he decided to leave after what happened last season. I will miss him. :(

We understand what your reasons probably are, George and wish you all the luck in the world. I hope we see you on the small and/or big screen soon. We watch you in GutShot Straight and Sex Ed.

Thanks for giving us Nick Stokes as only you could. Thanks for always standing up for your character. Like Smokey said, you're the reason that brought me to this board and the reason for the friends I have made.

Enjoy your baby girl. :) She's going to have a great dad.

7. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I think the other major factor in his decision to leave is so that he can spend more time
    with his daughter, and watch her crow and not miss out on her 1st time on doing things like walking.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Surprised but not. Sorry to see you'll be leaving George. Show definitely won't be the same without you.

9. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

Sad news. You get so used to these characters and actors being part of your TV diet. I wonder if this departure signals the start of the end of the show? I think it can continue.

10. fangeorgeEads

fangeorgeEads Hit and Run

Sad not to see more my favorite heartthrob on CSI, I support him God bless. Maybe CBS something to Prevent it. I do not like and Sex Ed.,
    Would not want to fleece there...

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Me three! :) He definitely should've gotten the supervisor position once Catherine left. He was Catherine's second-in-command, so it should've gone to him. ;)

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I am missing Nicky already. Despite just being in the episode, he was great, as usual. He is very underused and I hink they will realize that once he is gone.

CSI will not be the same without him, but I don't care, because I won't be watching it.

I wonder if CBS will make a official anouncement this week about his leaving. I thik it is odd that they haven't said anything yet

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I was sound asleep before the first 15 minutes were up! :alienblush: I remember seeing Nick and that was it.

CBS? I'm not sure I expect them to. At the earliest they might say something when episode 18 is being filmed (last I heard they were on 15) but I think it will most likely be the people at "CSI" that he's worked with for the last 15 years that say something not the folks at CBS. I don't expect George to say anything until the end of filming. I'm not at all sure it was really supposed to come out until they were filming episode 18. :shifty:

----------​
    He doesn't really tell us anything - it's pretty much his opinions.

TV Guide - Ask Matt

Susan

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I'm glad George decided to leave. He can exit with dignity, something the show itself can no longer do.

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Gutshot Straight is a must see movie for George fans. He is so very very good in the movie.