'CSI' Says Goodbye To Paul Guilfoyle

CSI Files

Captain
Paul Guilfoyle first appeared as Captain Jim Brass in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s pilot episode, and he has remained on the crime drama for the past 14 seasons. As CSI Files previously reported, the series has been picked up for a fifteenth season, but the Hollywood Reporter just announced that Guilfoyle will not be part of the cast when CSI returns in the fall. [...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ?CSI? Says Goodbye To Paul Guilfoyle

Show won't be the same without him. I also hope they give him a good send off, and
not kill him off.

Sad, but not terribly surprised. CBS has a history of caring less about its fans and its fan favorites. Paul is an actor's actor and a consummate professional. A huge loss for CSI. I wish him the best, and hope to see him in new projects.

I'm glad he gets to move on and hopefully, do other things now. I'm also glad I will no longer have to watch this show after this season.

I wish Paul could have left on his own terms and I hope they give him a proper send off but I'm not optimistic. They haven't known what to do with Brass since Grissom left.

Back