"Boston Brakes" Episode Discussion Thread- *spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

THE CSIs ARE CALLED TO INVESTIGATE A CAR CRASH AND ARE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THE VICTIM IS SOMEONE THEY KNOW, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 22

Returning Guest Stars Include James Callis as John Merchiston, Matthew Davis as CSI Sean Yeager and Kate Danson as Lawyer Jill McDermott

"Boston Brakes" — The CSIs are called to investigate a car crash and are shocked to discover the victim is someone they know, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Jan. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

GUEST CAST:
    John Merchiston (James Callis)
    Sean Yeager (Matthew Davis)
    Jill McDermott (Kate Danson)
    Jon Farless (CSI Tech Murph)
    Colin Woodell (Barista)
    Monica Barladeanu (Emily Rey)
    Greg Ellis (Special Agent Sturgis)
    John De Lancie (General Robert Lansdale)
    Amber Bela Muse (Control Officer)
    Martin Taylor (Agent Monroe)

DIRECTED BY: Eagle Egilson
    WRITTEN BY: Christopher Barbour

2. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Okay, I'll kick it off...

How many guys has Jules had now in less than two years? Way more than Nick's had women in his fourteen years!
    Poor guy. :lol:

Loved Nick being in charge and the reference to Millander that Greg immediately picked up on.:thumbsup:

Nick sure has grown up, just a few years back he'd have been out for blood after that car ride.

I knew they'd survive but even I was a bit worried for them when that semi loomed. :eek:

John DeLancie...always a great bad guy and now Russell has an enemy, not a psychopathic serial killer but someone just as diabolical and calculating. :evil:

Loved Brass telling the Fed off during Finn's interrogation.

It was five til eleven and I thought to myself, they're not going to get the bad guy this time.

Loved John M.'s surprise that his contact Suvari was the coffee vender.

If I were the team I'd be checking my car every time from now on! :shifty:

3. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

I like this episode a lot except that John Delancie was trying to get rid of a baby momma...Seems like a bad plot for a general of nsa/cia/survelence.

Loved Brass telling the Fed off during Finn's interrogation. <-Brass is my favorite character, love every scene he is in.