George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's about time they gave us some promo Nick pics! This looks like it's going to be a good one for him...and us! :D

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  3. Smokey

I hate Twitter in general. But I really hate the "tweeting while you watch" thing. I suppose there might be a transcript up somewhere afterward?

4. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I hope so too, there's a college b-ball game on here so I won't even get to see the ep. on Wed.:scream:

5. blackflag

It's confirmed, for those of you who tweet George will be tweeting from CSICast tonight.

-------------------​
    I don't tweet anyways. I've always found the ones by the WritersRoom by going to the CSIWritersRoom so I'd imagine if you search for @CSICast you should find at least what he tweets - maybe? Either that or we hope someone over on Facebook Ward transcribes it like that chat George did 2/3(?) years ago. ;)

Susan

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I don't tweet either, but I do read them on the csiwritersroom page.
    Thrilled that he is tweeting tonight.
    Hope we get a picture.

7. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Lots of pictures from the writer's room.Hair is gone as is the beard.Although I enjoyed Nick tonight I can't say I was a fan of this particular haircut he was sporting tonight.Better to cut it all off and start again.

8. Smokey

Lots of fun with George during the live chat tonight! And congratulations are in order as he announced he and the Mrs. are expecting! :)

A full transcript of George's part in the chat is available in the "Note" section of the George Eads Fans page on Facebook (link in my signature).

9. stokesmyfire

Congrats to them and baby to be! :)

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Loved George/Nick in last night's episode. I love when he works with Sara, loved when he was talking to that kid towards the end, when he got between Doc and the husband, and when he had the husband arrested because he assulated Doc.

And, I loved him on Twitter - he seemed like he was having fun.

11. blackflag

Loved the whole beginning with Nick and Sara. It was like Nick and Sara of old - the banter back and forth when they arrive at the scene and when Sara's doing the math. :lol:

Somehow it seemed appropriate that we learn from Sara that he threatened the kids with the FBI and then took the laser pointers and called their parents. :guffaw: That will teach you to make Nick think he might get shot again.

I am so glad that Nick arrested the husband for assaulting Doc Robbins. He so deserved it!

------------------------------------​

For George's comments on @CSICast

Some of the comments from Tomas Hoppe (tweeting via CSIWritersRoom):

Susan

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Now that Nick is Nick being clean shaven and buzzed, I hope one of the characters on the show mentions it or says something.

13. Smokey

George writing backstory and the writers hoping someone's taking notes. They should know that the fans are! :lol: So now we know about Nick that....

• Nick's parents are divorced and he has kept it to himself.
    • He's always had two motorcycles.
    • He is Greek.
    • He cooks...doesn't do take out.
    • He watches sports, mostly football, on TV.
    • He's stronger because of the buried alive experience.
    • He goes camping alone on the weekends (because of the divorce...his parents or his??)
    • Hit least favorite chore is doing the dishes.
    • His favorite comic book character is the Black Panther.
    Now, the whole time he was soliciting questions about Nick, I wanted to say, "Um...you know he's not real, right?" :lol: Even tho I'm the one that asked the TV question. ;) I sure don't expect the writers to really use any of this info, but it was neat to hear George say he'd like to see Nick's sister on the show.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And I say that a few of these are George, as well. ;)

So he says he wants to see Nick's older sister. :D Which one? He has FIVE of them and one older brother.

Would be fun to see all of them visit Vegas and come to the lab to 'tease' their little brother. :lol: We all know how well George does 'embarrassd'. :)

Congrats to him and Monika on the future little pitter-patter of feet. He's going to be a great day. :D

15. stokesmyfire

Happy for George and Monika and their coming addition. :)

I have to ask having seen this several times, why does everyone assume Nick has one brother and five sisters?

I've seen the ep with he and Cath racing and where he comments his brother is/was a gear head but I never took it to mean he only had one brother.

When I've met firefighters grocery shopping, etc. I'll mention my brother being a retired firefighter but I also have another brother. I've never said, oh, my oldest brother was a firefighter, I just say, my bro was a firefighter and ask them what house they're with, etc.

Curious. :vulcan: