The blacklist...are you on it?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Speedslady, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Not sure there is a thread for this new drama. I looked and didn't see one so here we go...

Who watches? For me it's a hit a must watch.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I haven't watched it yet, so I can't comment. I'll let you know after I see the Pilot episode. [​IMG]

http://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/

The Blacklist
    "The Courier"
    10/21/13 10:01pm ET/9:01pm CT (Monday)

The hunt is on for an elusive courier who's delivering a package worth millions to an Iranian spy, putting the FBI on the trail of a missing NSA analyst. As she scrambles to stop the transaction, Liz gets swept up in a kidnapping scheme. Meanwhile, Ressler is forced to accept Liz's importance to the team. Robert Knepper guest-stars.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  3. Speedslady

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride Mulder42. Just so much action, suspense and storyline. You get answers then you get a ton more questions. Very twisty and addicting.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "Gina Zanetakos"
    10/28/13 10:01pm ET/9:01pm CT (Monday)

EAGER TO EXONERATE TOM, LIZ TRIES TO LEARN THE TRUTH – MARGARITA LEVIEVA GUEST STARS – After Tom (Ryan Eggold) confronts Liz (Megan Boone) about the box – he claims he's innocent and insists that they turn it into the FBI so his name can be cleared. Elsewhere, Red (James Spader) informs Liz and the FBI that the next name on the Blacklist is beautiful and deadly corporate terrorist, Gina Zanetakos (guest star Margarita Levieva). Diego Klattenhoff, Parminder Nagra and Harry Lennix also star.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

OK, Speedslady (or anyone else) can answer this for me. I watched the Pilot episode last night, but due to me not having enough time to watch it (my ON DEMAND was expiring), I skipped a couple spots on the show. The only thing I need to know is how Liz's husband got hurt and wound up in the hospital? [​IMG]

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "Frederick Barnes"
    11/04/13 10:01pm ET/9:01pm CT (Monday)

LIZ AND THE FBI HUNT FOR A MAD SCIENTIST – ROBERT SEAN LEONARD GUEST STARS – After a chemical attack on a subway, Liz (Megan Boone) and the FBI search for the man responsible. Liz reluctantly calls on Red (James Spader) for his help after she finds her search for the next person on the blacklist, brilliant scientist Frederick Barnes (guest star Robert Sean Leonard), heading to a dead end. Meanwhile, Liz wants nothing to do with Red after he implicated Tom (Ryan Eggold). Diego Klattenhoff, Parminder Nagra, Harry Lennix also star.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "General Ludd"
    11/11/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Monday)

LIZ IS CAUGHT IN A TOUGH SPOT WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER FALLS ILL – Liz (Megan Boone) uncovers an elaborate plot to destroy the country's financial system when a new name on the Blacklist is revealed by Red (James Spader). Meanwhile Tom (Ryan Eggold) supports Liz when a family member falls ill. Diego Klattenhoff, Parminder Nagra and Harry Lennix also star.

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "ANSLO GARRICK"
    11/25/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Monday)

THE FBI BLACK SITE COMES UNDER SIEGE – RITCHIE COSTER GUEST STARS – Donald (Diego Klattenhoff) attempts to protect Red (James Spader) from a possible assassination attempt but is misled. The newest member on the blacklist, Anslo Garrick, (guest star Ritchie Coster) infiltrates the FBI black site and tries to capture Red. Meanwhile Liz gets caught in an elevator and tries to figure out what is going on.

9. Speedslady

Sorry to respond eo late. Been busy. Liz husband got stabbed by the blacklister which Red ordered. This show has been one twist after anther. You just never know whatnis goingbto happen.

According to tvline, tvfanatic, spoilertv and tvguide it was the first freshman showcto get picked up by the network. Though I am a little fuzzy since they are saying its the fall finale.

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Yes, thanks for the reply, Speedslady. Actually, I went to the Blacklist page at NBC.com and read the recap for the episode. Explained everything in pretty good detail. :)

11. Speedslady

Glad you found out. Geez my tablet keyboarding is bad... My question is fall finale? Is it returning? Its driving me crazy!

12. kris44

kris44 Witness

I watched episode 1 and 2. It's not the kind of story I like.
    I don't think I'll watch other episodes. It's a bit too dark, too creepy. When they start torture people, I stop watching.
    That's not what I need on a Sunday evening...

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "ANSLO GARRICK - PART 2"
    12/02/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Monday)

A NEW ENEMY EMERGES – RITCHIE COSTER GUEST STARS – Liz (Megan Boone) infiltrates the blacksite and disarms the signal jammers to call in backup but runs into trouble along the way. The fate of Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff) hangs in the balance as Red (James Spader) tries to bargain with Anslo Garrick (Richie Coster). Meanwhile, Tom (Ryan Eggold) becomes increasingly worried about Liz' situation and the fate of Red is unknown.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "THE GOOD SAMARITAN KILLER"
    01/13/2014 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday)

WHO IS THE MOLE? - FRANK WHALEY GUEST STARS - The entire FBI team is under investigation as internal affairs tries to find the mole. Elsewhere, Red (James Spader) is missing and conducts his own investigation into who betrayed him. Meanwhile, a serial killer from Liz's (Megan Boone) past, "The Good Samaritan" (guest star Frank Whaley) strikes again. Liz is allowed to join the hunt for the killer as Cooper (Harry Lennix) knows Red will likely reach out to help knowing how much this unsolved case means to Liz. Diego Klattenhoff and Ryan Eggold also star.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Blacklist
    "THE ALCHEMIST"
    01/20/2014 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday)

The team goes undercover to pursue the Alchemist, who uses science to transform DNA and who's been assigned to protect a mob informant. Elsewhere, Liz targets an unlikely couple; Tom and Liz's relationship is tested; and Ressler faces a big decision.

Guest Cast
    Ryan O'Nan: The Alchemist