"Check In And Check Out" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, Nov 20, 2013.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The CSI team is called in to investigate the stabbing of a couple found at a local motel that is reminiscent of two incidents that occurred in the same room. Jordin Sparks guest stars as a teacher, Alison Stone; George Eads returns after a 6-episode absence as Nick Stokes.

GUEST CAST:
    Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
    Chad Todhunter (Trent Reager)
    Armin Shimerman (Oscar)
    Arturo Del Puerto (Alex Garnez)
    Lea Coco (Randall Wicks)
    Jordin Sparks (Alison Stone)
    Brad Carter (Rudy)
    Jeremy Craven (Mark Bell)

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito
    WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

AT tvfanatic.com: Jordin Sparks Speaks on Dark, Frightening CSI Role

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I liked the episode, it was actually pretty good. Glad LSD was involved and not a possession of some sort.

And, soo happy Nicky/George is back.

4. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

Very interesting episode indeed. However I kinda know that the manager of the motel is the killer from start.

5. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

sorry I actully turned this episode off before it ended.
    I just think the writing is exceptionally bad this season.
    This used to be the greatest show in the world.
    So sad.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I liked it

This episode reminded a lot of Turn Turn Turn

I must say I'm actually liking Finn this season :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Morgan.

Also, to quote Riley from season 9, "We're not social workers." The CSIs need to be reminded of this sometimes

I don't get why someone couldn't say, "Did you enjoy the conference, Nick?" or something like that, but anyway

7. ClarkF1

ClarkF1 Hit and Run

I liked it.

Would have be interesting to see Hodge's reaction to Henry tripping out.

8. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Delurking to say, I liked this episode. I'm also liking Finn this season. Something I thought was rather realistic was DB's reaction to yet another murder happening, I grow tired of the ever fair minded supervisor on shows like these. In RL of course the supervisor is going to be barking mad when another murder makes it look like his team is wrong.

The best thing about the episode IMO is Hodges heads to the hospital and not one Morgan/Hodges scene. If they were serious about that ship, surely she'd at least express interest to see how he was doing. I'm not happy about this new CSI guy into her, but the Hodges/Morgan stuff is ridiculous.

9. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

Yes! I totally agree on that! I was expecting someone to say "How's your vacation?" Or something like that.

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

I have no idea who that lady is. But I was suprised to see Quark/Armin Shimerman as Oscar. I didn't recognise his name from the list of guest stars, but his distinctive face :)

We all know they should have explained Nick's absence, but we also knew that wouldn't happen. And probably will never happen.

I thought it was...uhm, better than the last.

11. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Nick’s absence explanation has been wonderful; so clever and creative. I liked it! About the case: they track the DNA traces on the sheets. and they find a connection with a guy...wait a minute: they know a man who is connected to the crime scene; and he is the owner. What was Brass’ mind doing when he was talking with a man who looked like the psyched brother of Norman Bates? he would have been on top of my list of suspect... The scene with Henry and Hodges into the Haunted room would have been nice; but the peek, that Exclusive Video, ruined all the thrills (grrrr). Our suffering Maria Magdalena widens her range of sighs, sobs, pants and wheezes. and what are all those winces? doesn’t she know the silent movie era is over? Nice Sanders is Gregarious Greg again; and it’s not a matter of acting. Maybe the writers think he must stay a step backward, on the background, even when he should get the spotlight (Under a Cloud). Sara is MIA again: of course we cannot get all the CSI members in an episode, because the Guest Stars need their screen time...

12. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

Ren - I think they center episodes on specific characters with Nick being back he was in the spotlight along with Hodges. I've always liked Finn but I grew up loving Elizabeth Shue in Adventures in Babysitting, I rented it every weekend! :)

I enjoyed this plot a lot and agree with the Norman Bates/Shinning Parallel. Editors always do interesting camera work, the beginning of the show piqued my interest while the agents were piecing together the old crimes. I felt really sad for all three victims endangered by the room. Good episode all around! It amazes me sometimes how creative this show can be after 14 seasons.

13. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Glad that I'm not the only one to grew up loving Finn !

I really like what they have done with her character since mid-season 13

14. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Happy George is back. :drool:
    Liking the beard.

I figured Jordan S. would have a bigger role the way they promoted the ep.

Loved Armin S. as a religious zealot.

I guess the hotel owner dosed people and was watching live at their actions? Otherwise Nick would have been dosed before Hodges. (That would have been way worse, he'd have shot everyone!)

Why were no police there with Henry and Hodges?

Was it considered a closed case since they had their murderer?

Liked Nick showing up and making sure Henry was okay.

Love you Nick but Quark...er...whatever his name was here, has faced tougher than you, i.e. :cardie: :klingon: :lol:

Happy early Turkey Day to my fellow American's.

Don't eat to much. :drool:

Happy Turkey Day George, enjoy the food and the football.:thumbsup: