Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

A SPA WEEKEND FOR SARA, FINLAY AND MORGAN TURNS INTO A MURDER INVESTIGATION AND MISSING PERSONS CASE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 27

"Girls Gone Wild" — A spa weekend for Sara, Finlay and Morgan turns into a murder investigation and missing persons case when Finlay disappears, as the CSI team must piece together what happened in detail to find her, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GUEST CAST:
Nico Evers-Swindell (Deputy Willis)
Patrick St. Espirit (Sheriff Gardner)
Luciana Faulhaber (Deputy Lennox)
Kristoffer Polaha (Darryl Walsh)
Gregory Cruz (Gary Decker)
Garrett M. Brown (Dr. Martin Kinney)
Erin Anderson (Valerie Irvin)

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight
WRITTEN BY: Melissa R. Byer and Treena Hancock

Exclusive Video: CSI Meets American Horror Story as a Possessed Hodges Goes on the Attack

Hodges takes a good look in the mirror in this Wednesday’s CSI (10/9c, CBS) and finds a Regan MacNeil-Bruce Banner mashup staring back at him.

Here’s the nightmarish episode’s set-up: While investigating the stabbing of a couple in a motel room, the team discovers that similar violent incidents have occurred in that specific unit.

Even more troubling, Hodges — who’s on the premises collecting evidence — starts exhibiting some frightening symptoms in the bathroom…

Susan

At first I thought it was some kind of a joke, or a particularly silly Labrats episode. It probably is just a reaction of Hodges to some substance or toxin.

At first I thought it was some kind of a joke, or a particularly silly Labrats episode. It probably is just a reaction of Hodges to some substance or toxin.

I was kind of thinking the same... Some kind of joke...probably it will be some substance or toxin..I doubt they'll go a supernatural way :cool: anyhow..the scene does feel a kind of out of place..again they (henry and hodges) are out in the field (selfish me isn't complaining ..but it is time for some new csi's if they keep on sending H&H outside...and again I wonder why they didn't keep a certain dna tech who was willing to go in the field..sigh.. I never will understand producers, directors, etc...:confused:

From CSIWritersRoom twitter (posted last night)...

Guess who's back on set tomorrow... I'll give you a hint. His name rhymes with Cat Mavis. #csi #alaricwho

(That's just the original post. Click for the whole conversation)

They've been trying to get a bromance between Nick and someone since they killed off Warrick. It hasn't worked yet! Lets just have Nick solving crimes which is what he's supposed to be doing. :(

Susan

Amen!

Just want to make sure I have this straight:

6 CSIs (Nick, Greg, Sara, DB, Finlay, Morgan)
2 Labrats that process scenes :rolleyes:
1 Detective (who isn't allowed to even do his job)
1 Dayshift guy to help them
1 Crime an episode

Really? :wtf::rolleyes:

Yeah, this Matt Davis guy is George's replacement. And for crying out loud can we forget the Bromance and the Morgan/Hodges/Greg triangle and get back to what made the show so great in the first place? :rolleyes:

Maybe if the writers stopped tweeting about this crap they could actually write a good episode.

Greg and Sara fans should worry. These two could be the next ones replaced.

I really think tptb want to get rid of the vets and just use new people and keep Morgan front and center. Geesh maybe the should have just made her the female lead (maybe Shue should be worried, too). :rolleyes:

I'm glad George/Nick is back :) even if it will only be for the rest of this season. :shifty: However, with the writing on this show and Morgan lovefest, I don't blame him for wanting to quit.

We can't say he's George's replacement, we have no evidence as yet.

And they said on Twitter that they planed to introduice Yeager in CSI before what happened with George...

And I don't believe them. I'm sure they had to say that. They've lied before.

This will be George's last season. I don't see him renewing his contract after what happened and he wants out.

Or they will not ask him back.

If CBS renewed the show next year. I won't be surprise if George will not sign the contract for 15 season and I won't blame him, but if he got a forgiving heart, he might sign up.

Press Release: The Lost Reindeer

THE CSI TEAM IS BROUGHT IN TO INVESTIGATE THE DEATH OF A MAN AT AN ELABORATE HOLIDAY PARTY, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WED., DEC. 11

"The Lost Reindeer" — When a man is found murdered at an elaborate holiday party complete with real snow and live reindeer, the CSI team is brought in to investigate, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Dec. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)