Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Lilith, I got a question, I know Wedges stand for Wendy and Hodges. I know Branders, I know anders stand for Sanders and what is Br stand for?

I'm glad George back in action. I hope he stay towards the ends. I don't know.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Probably Brody, for Morgan.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I think you're right. I've never thought about Br stand for Brody. I forgot that was Morgan's last name.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I am pretty sure I've read this fanfic....:confused:
    This is so bad on so many levels. :(

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Another CSI accused of murder. :rolleyes: I mean, really? Maybe instead of suspending George they should have listened to him...and to us. These writers need to go. :rolleyes:

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm struggling to form an opinion about this. Apart from having a CSI accused of murder (which I agree has already been done before and is getting old), the road trip plot sounds like it could be fun, but.....seems a little out of place, as I don't recall any bonding moments between Finn, Sara and Morgan. Well....I partly take that back; Sara and Morgan had some good moments in season 12 like in "Tressed to Kill", but they didn't fully develop any kind of friendship and their quality interactions completely disappeared in season 13, especially. Although, maybe this episode is meant to be a storyline where the three of them start to bond as friends, rather than as fellow colleagues??

8. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Today i see the episode "The Devil and DB" online because in Venezuela goes out the 15/10, however, i think that is sad that one Writter base the middle of the story in the false DNA thing, only because is possible, possible that in one future that use like GB, i think that this is really fool.

Why the writter not put only other pendrive or i dont know other thing, The thing of the car i see it and what say DB what bad really bad, how Elly would know that when the car goes fire the pieces of the guy will be like the picture?

What i like whas what DB says outside of the Police Department, that with the time the CSI lose that sense of look here or look there, that remember me the last episodes of Grissom when hi forget how to do the DNA thing and other analysis and how he goes burn out but the thing of Sara.

Other thing i like is that Ecklie, Sara and Hodges see that DB and Finlay not are too good like they said they are, i think that in all the story of CSI the worst of all are DB and Finlay because; 1- They work like Cops,2-They work only together between they,3-How many Deaths kidnappings and everything else had happen until Khateryn goes out?

I really like the twist of Elly being the Killer, but the bases of all was very bad writting. About the other episodes i think that Take The Money and Run is good but with strange story, Last Supper is like A la Cart, that episode when the blind kill the girl and everything else and that is st*pid that Nick is out of like 5 or 6 episodes, in the first season he and Warrick was the only that was in every thing episode!

9. Jocelyn123

Jocelyn123 Civilian

I believe that Morgan and Greg have romantic plot

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Keck's Exclusives First Look: CSI Goes Back to the Future

Susan

11. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

This is the most piteous excuse of a plot I have ever heard and it is embarrassing that it comes under the title of a 'csi' story line. No doubt the production team will make it much better than it sounds, but seriously the best CSI can do is 'Thelma and Louise Lite'?...... :( :(:(:(:(:(:(

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

:vulcan:

In response to someone asking if they were ever going to do a Christmas episode...

it's funny you should ask! 1411 will be a holiday episode.

------------------------​
    Press Release - Frame by Frame

Susan

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

This was posted on the Writer's Room Twitter:

Ok, this is all I have to say about this: please oh pretty please stop dragging this on? Besides, it's so obvious Morgan and Hodges will hook up, even more so, now that Elisabetta just broke up with him, so why not just say it!!!. This whole storyline already screams "predictable soap opera", and most fans don't even care :rolleyes: :scream:!!!

and I don't care if I sound immature about this!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Ehm...I care...:cool:
    I am glad Elisa...whatever..is gone..
    Now I hope they have some sensible storylines for my favourite labtech
    (In my perfect world that would means they bring back Wendy..and I am already not amused that there will be a new labtech in 1407 :shifty:

15. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Greg and Morgan have had so many scenes together lately, that has gotta mean something! And Ecklie and Greg sitting next to each other in church in the first episode? Coincidence? Could be, but I hope not...
    Plus, Morgan has said more than once that she and Hodges are just friends, nothing else, so I'm still hoping for Morganders/Grody/Branders, whatever you want to call it.

Although it could be something totally different in 14x06... Anyone got any more spoilers? :D