George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm sure he is. I wouldn't doubt he wanted out and they won't let him out of his contract.

Now how long will be there this season. Will he finish out the season or even give him a proper goodbye (won't hold my breath on that one).

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm sure he is too. And judging from the most recent spoiler about an upcoming episode, he is right to leave. This show has turned into a very, very bad joke.

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Really enjoyed Nick in last night's episode.

Thank you to the wirter for giving him something to do, and for making him somewhat knowledgeable of fires and ants.

Loved the black tee and jeans.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh yeah, George/Nick was awesome last night.

I liked the scene at the end and was kinda shocked that scene happened. :shifty:

It was nice to see Nick teach a 'veteran' CSI like Finlay and showing up the fireman. ;)

5. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

I've heard that if you find that you are an answer in a crossword puzzle then you should consider you made it.Well I was doing the puzzle in our local newspaper and the answer to actor George was Eads.I guess he finally made it!!!

6. Smokey

Excellent! :lol:

Just about time for CSI to come on. That is...time for me to skip it and go to bed. No Nick, no me.

7. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I just have to say...

...this is just sad on so many levels.

CSI used to be the only show I had to watch, couldn't miss it, and now even when I watch it leaves me with a pit in my stomach for what was. Not that I didn't want the show/characters to grow and evolve, that's just not what's happened.

If tptb wanted a different demographic why not just split the show and have CSI: Generic Soap Opera Town with younger characters and keep CSI what it was--smart, character-driven, forensic-oriented, not-always-the-easy-answers show that made it must-watch-tv?

Sorry to throw my pity into the party....it just makes me very sad.:confused:

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Well, It took the media roughly a week to figure out that he was back on set. :lol: (Guess maybe they were waiting til they knew when the ep would air?)

'CSI' scoop: George Eads will return in November (This goes to IMDB which shows just the George part. They do have a "see full article at EW" link but my computer doesn't like EW's ads so I'll stick with this. :bolian: )

Susan

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Fantastic!

10. Smokey

Yes, it is. It makes one wonder just what goes on in the heads of people who are supposed to be smart, TV professionals. Geeze...read the writers' room Twitter and you'd think it was a bunch of high school kids. :rolleyes:

The fact that Nick won't be a part of the 300th episode...well hell, I don't really even CARE that it's the 300th. It's the fact that it's a look back at the old days and should have included all of the original characters and it DOESN'T. I hate it so much.

And I really, really hate what this show has turned into. I won't watch it without George, and so I hope this is the last season or he quits. He's so much better than this farce it's turned into.

11. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

I'm with ya, Smokie!

He should be a BIG part of a look-back episode because he is a BIG part of what made the show what it was.

And I'm afraid I'm hoping it's the last season, too. In my perfect world he would be able to see it through to the end...an end that really should be Nick being in charge of the lab.

Nick and George both deserve so much better.

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Okay, just to steer the conversation away from how disappointed we all are in how this season has started

I think we're all in agreement that this is probably George's last season with the show, whether or not the show gets another season of course.

So how would we all like to see Nick say goodbye?

I hope they don't kill him off but with how everything's gone down, it wouldn't surprise me.

13. Smokey

I'd like to see him get some kind of great job that takes him home to Texas. And then I'd like that to become a CSI spinoff with him in the lead. :)

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Now that would be nice. :)

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator