Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Here's a new chronicle part, guys :p

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Nine

Last time we left you with a cliffhanger. Shortly after the explosion, Grissom tries to invite Sara to dinner. Was he trying to make a move? Or is he trying to break up this super-duper, ultra-cute, mega-sexy couple?

[​IMG]
    Sara: I don't think you understand, Grissom. Warrick; Me. It's not very difficult to put this together!
    Grissom: *sigh* Alright, let's get back to the case, then.

And so Grissom and Sara get back to the real matter at hand.

[​IMG]
    Sara: Her body left behind this void...
    Grissom: Mm-hmm...
    Sara: He held her down by her wrists. Afterwards, she gave up. Then he moved his hands to the sheets for leverage.

[​IMG]
    Grissom: Like this.
    Sara: *nods*
    Grissom: Which would explain the transfer of wax from him to her.

And then Warrick burst in through the door.

[​IMG]
    Warrick: TRANSFER OF WHAT TO WHO!? *bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep* *BLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEPP*

And Warrick stormed out, absolutely furious.

[​IMG]
    Grissom: So...dinner? My place?

TBC!

Mwahahaha! :lol:

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I looove it!

And, Joy, I don't live near Rotterdam, I live near Amsterdam :) :p

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Oh, Raven, it was hilarious, as always. Warrick`s furious face is just priceless!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess Grissom is going to get hurt ( physically!, oh yeah, for sure!! :lol:).

And the famous "Pin me down" scene *sigh* , makes my heart beat faster........Thank you! :rolleyes: Ok, ok, I know this is a Swarrick thread, no need to yell at me, folks........ :p

Edited : I almost forgot - Lass , great Gary pic! It shows us that nobody, I said NOBODY , can beat the 5 open buttons! :devil: Lastly, good luck with your studies, will cross my fingers for you, ok? ;)

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I missed you too, babe ;)

Are you getting all defensive about your Jorja? :lol: :lol: She looked very pretty in that picture but she could never compete with the hunkyness that is Gary so don't wory...Jorja is safe from me :lol:

And quoth, your update was amazing! So funny :lol: :lol: The plot tickens, what will Warrick do now? Stay tuned and find out... :D :lol:
    Great job!

Lastly, Roos, Amsterdam? Really? :mad: No, just kidding, I know that most people from Rotterdam hate Amsterdam and vice versa but I think Amsterdam is a beautiful city, I love going there.

5. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Lmao, Quoth - that was great!! :D
    Cant wait for the next part! :)

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

*Laughs* :lol: Funny story! Nice work raven.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: But not from me! :lol: :devil:

And thanks, guys! :D

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

*sigh*....yeah, we both know you can`t live without me anymore! :rolleyes:

LOL, first of all, thanks for writing "Your". :lol: Made me kinda proud.......hehe....just kidding, you`re right, she does look stunning in this picture.

I beg to differ, Miss Joy! ;)

Oh my.....only 3 days til the finale, anybody as excited as I am? My only worry is: "Then what?" How do we survive the whole summer without CSI? What are we going to talk about? Will this forum slow down to boredom? This is my first year, so I really couldn`t tell. :confused:

Edited: :lol: So Raven you are my competition? We could share her if you want?........ Nah, no way! :eek:

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Bring it on, girl, I'm here all week :lol:

More wandering eyes on Ms. Sidle's part ;)

[​IMG]

:lol:

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You people are nasty :lol: :lol: Poor Jorja, being shared without her knowing about it :devil:

Although... me, Ru and iwantboromir made a pact a long time ago to share Gary :lol: :lol: That's not really working out though, it seems that a lot of women in Hollywood want their share too... ;)

Anyway, love the pic quoth! No wonder we don't see as many Swarrick scenes as we used to. They got cut because Jorja and Gary couldn't control themselves and kept checking each other out :lol:

And Tini, don't worry. I'm sure we'll make it, even if it's summer and CSI stops for a little while. It's not like we have a whole lot to talk about now, in actual Swarrick screen time, and somehow we are chatting merily along :D

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Edited to say: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cheers and congrats, folks.!!! :D :D :D My turn, this time, dear Joy! ;) (Sorry it took a while for me to realize I cracked page 6! :rolleyes:)

Oh, I just knew you would say something like that!!!! :lol: :lol: Almost fell from my couch after reading it.:lol:
    Know what? Let`s keep the girlfight at the "thongs" thread, baby...... ;) you`ve got no chance! :p

This is Warrick Brown we are talking about. Who wouldn`t, for god`s sake? :cool:

*whispers* And Joy, don`t say the ch** word in here, there could be mods watching! *back to lurking*

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I'll be looking forward to the challenge! :p :lol:

Ooh! Page six! We're making progress, yay! :D

Yes...it is Warrick, I don't know who wouldn't be caught with wandering eyes...he's just so...*sigh*

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Hey!!! I'm fine with you fighting Tini over Jorja but don't make me come after you because we both want Gary! :lol: :lol: I don't want to share my man with more people, it's crowded enough as it is :D ;)

And yay, page six!!! Tini, hun, you're up!! Time to say the famous line :)

Edited to say: Never mind, the famous line has already been uttered, I just saw the edited post you made.
    And what word are you talking about?? I don't recall me using words that are so wrong that a mod should come in here to punish me. :confused:

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Fine, then I'll just fight over Joja! (that's what I call her :lol:)

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Geez, thanks! Will you stop pitying yourself and help me fghting for Jorja instead? :lol:I need to beat Raven .......It`s going to be tough, but together we can succeed. ;)

Joy , baby, I was just teasing, don`t freak out, ok? But you used a special word to describe our posts that is a bit frowned upon in this forum.....*coughchattingcough* :rolleyes: ;) We would never ever do that, we swear!, right people?

Question: You think our checkmate pair is the jealous type? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.