Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, JorjaFoxFan

I don't mind the confident, arrogant, self-serving, obnoxious part (at least it's something different), it's the cheating and dating a co-worker part. :rolleyes:

As I won't be watching that episode (no George:rolleyes:) I won't have to suffer through that crap.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Right :lol:! I should remember that :lol:!

Well, Speedy, JorjaFoxFan, I'm not sure I would worry too much about it. Unless that guy literally joins the cast (whether in a recurring role like Matt Davis, or as a regular cast member), he seems like just a minor character for one episode. Maybe he's a suspect in the case?

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

I sense some Morgan family drama here -curb your enthusiam, please-..I guess Ecklie did the same to her mom.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

THE CSI TEAM IS CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE A MURDER AND ROBBERY AT A POKER GAME THAT HAD MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS IN CHIPS ON THE TABLE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2

"Take The Money And Run" — The CSI team is called in to investigate a murder and robbery at a poker game that had more than a million dollars in chips on the table, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Oct. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Did someone have a bad hand at the poker table and pay the ultimate price? Find out on #CSI 10/2 10pm ET/PT

GUEST CAST:
    Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
    Chad Brannon (Ryan Archer)
    John Allen Nelson (Robert Gentry)
    Sean Riggs (Paul Branston)
    Teyonah Parris (Karen Branston)
    Tyler Kain Hargis (Audrey)
    Seth Fisher (Brandon)
    John Aprea (Pit Boss)

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann
    DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ditto on all of this! However, Nick Stokes wouldn't cheat on his wife (if he had one) with a co-worker, so no wonder they can't use him in their stupid storylines anymore. :rolleyes: I guess an honest, upstanding, good guy CSI is just not what they're looking for anymore. And hey, maybe this guy can have an affair with Finn. Why not? That's her main characteristic, right?

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CSI Books Lea Thompson for November Sweeps

Susan

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

One of the things I still like about CSI is all the famous people they get as guest stars.

Wouldn't it be nice if Nicky came back for November sweeps.

8. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 14.07 ''Under A Cloud''

9. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

[​IMG]Excuse me; when did this turn into "Fanfiction writing for dummies?" If they want a gang of die-hard, experienced CSIs to guest-star, why not call in the crew from Navy CIS? Or CSI NY?
    No, wait, that would require a logical, intelligent storyline with decent plotting, realistic background research(story-and actionwise) and as much fleshed-out interactions between the individual(major) cast members as possible.
    We cannot have that, nonono, even if it would mean sky-rocketing both stems of the franchise. Nooo, we musht shtick to what we know; bad writing, stupid dialogue, angst, drama, lots of shooting, shouting, blood and gore -and let's not forget the moping, angst and melodrama. Can't ever have enough of that, either.

My thoughts on that?:brickwall::censored:[​IMG]

Felidae

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well said!

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No matter what the kind words Gary had when he visited the set of Vegas last year, I wonder if he had any issues with the writers or not.

I also wonder if he suggested to the cast of NY not to go on the Vegas show if he had a bad experience.

12. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I've never heard him saying something bad about CSI Vegas...

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If anyone else has lost track of what episode they're currently filming...

I believe it's episode 7 :)

Susan

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They're doubling up. So episodes 6 and 7 are filming right now, and episode 8 is in prep. It's rare that they do this--they haven't in a while--but CSI: NY also did double ups twice a season during their final years.

15. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Will this mean that episode 6 will be Greg and Finn light seeing as they supposedly play a big role in 7? And vice versa to any of the big players appearing in 6?