George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Said it in the spoiler thread too, but nice update to your sig banner, Susan! :thumbsup:

And yes...the shame in all of this is how much George has put of himself into the show and how he's been treated. It's not enough that they kept bringing in new people to lead the show and the team and kept pushing Nick's character aside, but now this. It's crap. Even the Ray years where he was up front more...those years stunk but not because of George...because of the character of Ray and the stupid Haskell episodes.

George is a big boy. He can take care of himself and he'll do just fine whether he comes back or not. But damn...it has to sting. :(

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks Smokey. :D I went through every Nick/George avi I have and wasn't really pulled towards any of them so kept Sam up there and I went with a Nick banner. This one just seemed kinda appropriate for the situation. It does kinda look like I have Sam trying to arrest Nick tho. :lol:

Susan

3. Smokey

:lol: I did like your Dome one too tho. :) I actually went through mine today and changed too...not for any kind of statement, but a change up.

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

It is not going to be the same without him.

5. Smokey

Nope. And "not the same" means not watching, at least for me.

6. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I would really like to know what they were intending to do to Nick's storyline?

I see some people wondering about old rumours about a "Dangerous relationship" - but it's got to be more than that?

What do you guys think would drive George over the edge and say "no way"?

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I can't help on the 'dangerous relationship' part as I don't go into the spoiler lab but I could think of one thing that would put George up in arms and that is bring back Kristy. George did not like that but I'm just assuming when you're an actor that's trying to make it you do what you're told. After 13 years I would have hoped that CM would have let George have more say in Nick.

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

This is a long time ago, but didn't Kristy die? Regardless I can't imagine the "dangerous relationship" they had in mind couldn't have been any better of an idea..

9. RocketScientist

What the hooker from really early on? She was killed wasn't she? There was no complicated or mysterious way as it was her pimp wasn't it? No witness protection excuse for her disappearance or anything.

Is that what you mean? That would be absurd. A totally "Dynasty" touch!

10. JorjaFoxFan

But would it really surprise you? haha

11. RocketScientist

What I can only imagine is it has to be something major to get him so at odds.

As Nick has been established as the most unwaveringly moral and noble of them all (I would say, now Grissom has gone) that maybe that is the kind of thing that George must have been upset about?

What do the serious George/Nick fans think?

12. RocketScientist

No you are right! Not now it wouldn't, given the way the show has gone recently!!!!

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yes she did die. She was killed by her pimp but one never knows what TPTB might bring up. They killed Bobby Ewing and then he came back :rolleyes:

14. JorjaFoxFan

Wow I forgot about that.

This show has become almost un-watchable as it is.. I can't imagine it without Nick! He was that one character who we always knew would be there, I never imagined we'd be where we are right now.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

If I remember correctly, before the season ended they were thinking of having Nick's love interest being a criminal or something.

Who knows, maybe they wanted him to pair up with Morgan :rolleyes: and Greg and Hodges get pissed because she finally decides who she wants to be with. :rolleyes:

Turning into one big soap opera. :rolleyes:

Writers are beaming about the 300th episode and how hard core fans will love it and posted pics of the 'board'.

MAKES ME SICK that George won't be in it.