George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I swear half of them didn't even watch CSI

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey:

Totally disgusted by this. This seems to be the way of the workforce in general, kicking someone out on their butt after decades in service.

I don't see this resolving in a positive way. There is only so much a person can do to fight for their character until they get to a point where they say, "Aww..screw it!" and walk out.

Carol Mendohlson is an ego maniac who doesn't listen to anyone but herself, maybe Billy Petersen, but nobody but herself. She is a typical bully boss.

And that's my two cents.

3. JorjaFoxFan

I would say that all the originals should opt out until Nick is reinstated, however the door probably wouldn't be open to anyone on the way back in.

Everyone who currently runs that show seems to be completely content with whiny Morgan, obnoxious Finn, and the Hodges Henry comedy duo that barely even do their jobs anymore.

It's not just Billy, Marg, and Gary leaving that make the show awful now, it's also the writers. I miss Naren Shankar, and Sarah Goldfinger, and all the people who actually cared about the show's purpose.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

We couldn't agree more, George! You know Nick better than any writer. New writers should be required to watch every episode before they start to write for the show.

You are the glue and the soul of the team. We support you.

5. JorjaFoxFan

I've been watching a lot of season 2 and 3 lately, and Nick was such a quintessential character to the show. It's impossible to believe how things never progressed for him. He should be in the position that Elizabeth Shue just waltzed into and is killing. It's just atrocious. I am so proud that he finally hit his breaking point. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end, and he'll come back stronger than ever. I miss the friendship between Sara and Nick, and even Greg... I'm done with hearing about Hodges, etc.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hit the nail on the head. There is no reason Shue was needed. I'm fine with Danson, but the show started with Grissom leading a team of 4 CSIs and I don't know why DB couldn't have done the same...Nick, Sara, Greg, and Morgan. I hated the Langston years, but at least it put Nick up in somewhat of a leadership role, so I did like that.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

George has released a very short statement.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From George :) (given to CSIFiles :thumbsup:)

I'm already convinced we were seperated at birth, Jacquie :lol:

Susan

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks, George! :) This time tho, do what's best for you. Put yourself first and do what you need to do. We're behind you no matter what.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well said both of you :) :lol:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Makes me wonder if he'll even come back. :( I want him to and I don't, you know?

But him having to miss the 300th episode is wrong on so many levels. :scream:

This is not how you treat a person who's been there since the beginning, has been loyal, not mention worked in horrible pain to continue shooting the show and this is how you treat them?

George, if you decide to leave the show, I understand and will support you, even if I won't get new Nicky every week.

I thought if he left (didn't renew his contract) that I would continue the show, but if he leaves over this I'll be history.

We have better get a proper send off for him. We and he are OWED that!!!!

12. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Just read another statement and he says he had a behind the door disagreement with a showrunner but that there was no argument with a writer.He confirmed his leave of absence.None of this is hanging together and there did seem to be a difinite effort to make him the bad guy.

13. blackflag

Here. An ammendment to the original story. Always take with a grain of salt what you read in the media!

Hollywood Reporter

Susan

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That's what they do. CM is the bad guy in this.

15. blackflag

I'm not sure I appreciate the Hollywood Reporter putting it as an 'update' to the original story. Most of the other stories referenced back to the Hollywood Reporter story. It worries me that not as many people may see it as an update as would if it was a story of it's own. :(

I'll still only believe he coming back when I see evidence of him on set filming!

The only episode I'm not happy with George missing is the 300th. Not only does he deserve to be in it - not many shows make it to 300 & he's been in all but something like 6 of those episodes - but Marg's going to be there. It's going to make Catherine's comeback for the episode kinda mean less (at least to me) with Nicky not there.

Susan