Castle.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by bumble_bee89, Apr 6, 2009.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

CASTLE AND BECKETT ARE ON THE HUNT FOR BIGFOOT, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"The Fast and the Furriest" - When Castle and Beckett find giant footprints at the site of a vicious murder, the team is forced to confront the unlikely theory that Bigfoot is the killer. But as they trek into the world of primate research, big game hunting and mythological creatures, they realize that finding the man (or beast) responsible may put them on the endangered species list, on "Castle," MONDAY, APRIL 15 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest cast: Arye Gross as M.E. Perlmutter, Aaron Hill as Kurt Wilson, Raphael Sbarge as Dr. Darrell Meeks, Palmer Davis as Garland Meeks, Albie Selznick as Dr. Paul Devlin.

"The Fast and the Furriest" was written by Christine Roum and directed by Jonathan Frakes.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

BECKETT'S LIFE IS SUDDENLY PUT IN DANGER, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Still" - When Beckett's life is suddenly put in danger, the team searches for a way to save her while Castle keeps her distracted by arguing with her about who fell for whom first, on "Castle," MONDAY, APRIL 29 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Allan Louis as Capt. Frank Mahoney, Stefan Marks as Archibald Fosse, Adam Rose as Mike Boyer, Andy Goldenberg as Diego Jimenez.

"Still" was written by Rob Hanning and directed by Bill Roe.

3. kris44

kris44 Witness

Never realized this was the 100th episode!! And a good one!
    Also the last one I've watched. Now I have to wait till September.

4. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

100th! And to think I'm still only half way through the first season. Well done!

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

CASTLE & BECKETT WORK THE MURDER CASE OF A GOVERNMENT WHISTLEBLOWER KILLED BY A MILITARY DRONE, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

Carlos Bernard (24, CSI: Miami) Guest Stars

"The Human Factor" - When Homeland Security inexplicably seals the crime scene of a car bombing, Castle and Beckett find themselves with two mysteries on their hands: who murdered the victim, a government whistleblower, and why are federal agents trying to take over the case? The plot thickens when they discover that the victim wasn't killed by a car bomb but by a missile from a military drone, on "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Carlos Bernard guest stars as Jared Stack, a mysterious operative who may hold the key to solving the case.

Guest Cast: Carlos Bernard as Jared Stack, Catherine Dent as Beth Tanner, Hrach Titizian as Omar, Eric Lange as Simon Warburg.

"The Human Factor" was written by David Amann and directed by Bill Roe.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

BECKETT RECONSIDERS WHAT SHE WANTS OUT OF HER JOB--AND FROM HER RELATIONSHIP WITH CASTLE - ON THE FIFTH SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Watershed" - In the Season 5 Finale, an interview with a high-profile federal law enforcement agency forces Beckett to reconsider what she wants out of her job -- and out of her relationship with Castle. Meanwhile, the body of a young woman is found floating inside the water tank of a skid row flop house, but as the team investigate, they discover that her final resting place is just one of many strange things about her death, on "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest Cast: Kyle Secor as Anthony Freedman, Scott Paulin as Jim Beckett, Niko Nicotera as Ziff Falgrad, Stacy Edwards as Jessica Banks, Mekenna Melvin as Talia McTeague.

"Watershed" was written by Andrew Marlowe and directed by John Terlesky.

7. LME

LME Police Officer

Big castle fan, love the interaction between all the cast.

Okay I have to ask what do you think Becketts answer is going to be? I didn't ask in Spolier tag because the season finale already aired in US/Canada and you could buy/download episodes from ITunes UK the next day (not sure about other parts of the world)

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I don't think much is going to change. She doesn't go to Washington and they won't be engaged. IMHO.

9. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I only hope it doesn't become a soap opera kind of thing. Been too much of that on many crime shows.

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

BECKETT RACES AGAINST TIME TO PREVENT A CHEMICAL WEAPON FROM KILLING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

Lisa Edelstein Guest Stars

"Dreamworld" - Continuing from the season premiere episode, Beckett races against time to find a stolen toxin capable of killing tens of thousands of people. To make matters worse, Castle was exposed, leaving him with less than 24 hours to live, on "Castle," MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest Cast: Lisa Edelstein as Rachel McCord, Yancy Arias as Carl Villante, Jocko Sims as Matt Hendricks, Myko Oliver as Pi, Michael Bofshever as Dr. Goldberg, Glenn Morshower as Secretary Michael Reed.

"Dreamworld" was written by David Grae and directed by Tom Wright.

11. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

I watched the episode and I thought it was... okay... The first scene made me laugh and I also liked Castle's reaction when he saw Alexis' new boyfriend.

The end was kinda... I don't know, too much? Too dramatic? Not really sure whether or not I liked it...

12. kris44

kris44 Witness

Next Sunday I'll be able to watch season 5 finale.
    I'm looking forward to it !

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

A FUGITIVE TAKES HOSTAGES AND THEN MYSTERIOUSLY INSISTS THAT SHE WILL ONLY NEGOTIATE WITH CASTLE, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

Alicia Lagano and Billy Miller Guest Star

“Number One Fan” – A desperate young murder suspect, Emma Briggs, (guest star Alicia Lagano, "The Client List,") takes hostages at gunpoint then mysteriously insists that she will only negotiate with one person: Richard Castle, on "Castle," MONDAY, OCTOBER 14 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Billy Miller ("The Young and the Restless") also guest stars as Mickey Gerhardt, a hot headed Wall Street banker who gets caught in the hostage situation.

Guest Cast: Alicia Lagano as Emma Briggs, Billy Miller as Mickey Gerhardt.

"Number One Fan" was written by Terence Paul Winter and directed by John Terlesky.

"Castle" is produced by ABC Studios. Andrew Marlowe serves as executive producer/writer, along with executive producers Rob Bowman, David Amann, David Grae, and Armyan Bernstein.

14. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Watched it, I thought the end was kinda predictable... But for the future it makes sense of course! (Kinda hard posting more without giving away too much...)

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHILE CASTLE & BECKETT INVESTIGATE A GRISLY MURDER, THEY MEET A SUSPECT WHO CLAIMS HE'S FROM THE FUTURE, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

Joshua Gomez Guest Stars

"Time Will Tell" – A grisly murder investigation leads Castle and Beckett to a suspect (Joshua Gomez, "Chuck," guest stars as Simon Doyle) who claims he's traveled back in time to stop terrible events from unfolding, events that will change the course of human history. Is he simply a deluded killer, or is it possible that he's telling the truth, on "Castle," MONDAY, OCTOBER 21 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest Cast: Joshua Gomez as Simon Doyle, Tim Russ as Dr. Malcolm Wickfield, Vanessa Bell Calloway as Beryl Wickfield, Myko Olivier as Pi.

"Time Will Tell" was written by Terri Edda Miller & Andrew W. Marlowe and directed by Rob Bowman.