Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Okay, so all three crimes occurred on Valentine's Day in the evening, because, as we could see, it had already gotten dark. And they were all solved on the same day because it was still Valentine's Day. So actually, they all occurred and got solved within a couple of hours. When does sun go down in New York in February? Around 6:30 p.m. I guess, because in Germany, which is further north, it's also around 6 p.m. So we talk about what, three to three and a half hours of solving crimes? That's probably record-breaking :wtf: :rolleyes:

I actually enjoyed the fact the cases were so simple and straightforward. I imagine in real life, most murders are quite easy to solve, with only one clear suspect.

I appreciate it has to occur for artistic purposes, but it sometimes pisses me right off when they have so many red herrings. It seems a ridiculously unlikely coincidence that someone else has a fight with someone about an hour before someone else kills them, thus creating a trail of misleading evidence. I also hate the absurd notion that CSI NY is more guilty of than any of the CSI shows, whereby they find a tiny thread of trace evidence at the start that means nothing, then after a trail of red herrings, some cocky melt like Hawkes or Lindsay will suddenly reveal that a hair found on the victim was from some rare tiger that can only be found in one venue in the entirety of the tri state area, which seems highly convoluted to me.

Back