Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You have entered the Season 14 Spoiler Lab. STOP or be spoiled!:eek:

**As usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome to the Season 14 Spoiler Lab! Just like all of the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forums. Some comparison to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)
    Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word is not allowed. We ask that you put it in a short summary of your own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• You are not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• Spoiler pictures should be placed in the spoiler picture thread, not here.
    Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. Smokey

Figured we might as well get it started. ;)

Saw this article today talking to Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan) about possible love interests in Season 14. Sound familiar? The infamous "love triangle" is back. :rolleyes: Even tho...I don't really recall any kind of sparks flying between her and Nick. So that would be kind of silly for them to do. It's been Greg and Hodges all along. Don't mess that up, writers!

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Unless the writers pull one out of left field I don't think anything will happen with Nick and Morgan, nothing has since early season 12, but we'll see. I'm not sure anything will happen with Greg and Morgan, again we'll see.

And if Hodges and Elisabetta tie the knot, and it was looking that way a few episodes ago. I would think the love triangle would die down.

I can't picture Hodges cheating, cause I've always assumed that's what his father and or step father did to his mother. Example, he reminded Warrick in Bite Me "You're married" when he was flirting with Catherine. And his behavior in Genetic Disorder.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  4. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Could be way off base here but EH said co-workers are not supposed to date and there was a mention a few weeks ago about Nick having a love interest that could be forbidden.Maybe they are going that direction and it could start because of Morgen's disappearance and Nick's involvement in her rescue,

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I fear that a majority of this season will be solely focused on Morgan and her troubles.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oh I pray it does not become the Morgan show.:shifty:

7. JorjaFoxFan

What I wouldn't give for a season focusing on Greg, Nick, and Sara... :rolleyes:

8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Amen! Amen! Happy to preach to the choir (and writers) :lol:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Agreed, especially if this ends up being the last season.

10. Smokey

Yes, that's what I was thinking about...the other spoiler about a love interest for Nick that was forbidden, or something like that. But seriously...why would they go the whole Greg/Hodges/Morgan route and suddenly throw Nick into the mix? And make him the one she wants? :wtf:

Still...I'll be happier with focus on Morgan than I will be if they keep up the damn DB family drama or Finn's shenanigans. :rolleyes: Hate that.

11. JorjaFoxFan

I honestly can't remember the spoiler we got about Nick way back when. However so far as I do remember, it was said that he would either have feelings for, or be involved with someone who is a taboo which leads me to think of a cop or a suspect..

Sadly it's hard to imagine reserving an entire story line for Nick, if the past few seasons are anything to go off.

My biggest fear is that CSI doesn't know when to quit. They should've planned the show out, taken WP's departure into account, and ended the show on their own terms. I'm afraid that if the seasons continue this way, the show will be cancelled, and the writers will never get to tie up the ends that they've cut lose.

EDIT: I am remaining optimistic about this season, I swear :p

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  12. Smokey

I'm not optimistic at all. I was for this season and it was a bust as far as I'm concerned. I can barely remember anything that happened. It just seems like tptb get so excited over things they plan to do that NONE of us seem to be happy with...so why are they so out of touch? Or is it us who are out of touch? And you're right...a story arc for Nick? No way they're doing that. I still can't believe George signed on for another season. Hopefully he knows something we don't know.

13. riddick

riddick Rookie

Harnois said that the affair would be forbidden because they're coworkers, Hodges and Morgan are not coworkers tecnically, 'though I admit it's a bit naive to look for plausibility at this point of the show. Let's narrow the choice to Nick and Greg. I don't know, I don't see any relationships of Morgan with either of them being so strong to find impossible to resist to.

As we'd say in Italy, they lost that train way long ago.

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

.....Somebody shoot me.....

I like Morgan and the writers did a pretty good job integrating her into the team; at least compared to Ray Langston , but they need to tone her down and I really dislike the type of storylines they've chosen for her (with the exception of her relationship with Ecklie). If all we're getting out of her love life is a soap opera or a WTF romance (A.K.A Morgan and Nick; seriously, forbidden relationship or not, Nick never once showed any romantic interest in Morgan let a lone hinted it, and on her part, it was just a one-sided crush in the early stages that disappeared in season 12, plus, Nick mentioned that he had a girlfriend in "Play Dead", why would Morgan be going back and forth between Greg and Hodges during that time, if his girlfriend was her? I can already think of a million reasons why that relationship wouldn't make sense, not that I like the Greg/Morgan/Hodges triangle any better.....), then I really hope she ends up with no one in the lab, I really don't need to see that kind of drama on CSI. and they keep putting her in peril too????? Why not just have her grow as a strong individual without a man on each arm and putting her in danger multiple times?

However, If they do make the next season the Morgan Brody show, that will be the turning point for me, especially if they make episode 300 like "Mascara" again. Can we please not go back there, or anywhere near there?

Also, completely OTT from the article, but am I the only one who thinks the premiere might end up being a complete remake of CSI Down/Grave Danger?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I would much rather see Greg and Morgan together than Nick and Morgan. I just don't see any type of chemistry between those two. I know of one relationship that I would consider forbidden and I hope we don't have to see it unfold ... Nick and Sara... :|