• F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New episode tonight--share your thoughts below after you watch it. :cool:

So so...But I might watch again after next week...I'm so anxious that it was hard to pay attention lol.

No set up for the crossover like I wondered. Same promo that aired Wed.

Last edited:
Great episode. I enjoyed it a lot because it emphasized the importance of the CSI's work - the science - in a murder investigation. Had the CSIs been not thorough with sweeping the crime scene and the evidence, the guy would have gotten away with two murders! He was pretty convincing but when the evidenced were factored in, he was a mess. I like this type of episode.

The victim's family background was interesting as well. It was tragic but at the same time inspiring and moving. I love that the setting this time is a pizzeria!

I thought the writers could have squeezed in a CSI day-off story. But maybe they thought episode might be a little too tight for a third storyline.

All in all, it was a classic CSI episode with a strong drama storyline.

A

I liked this episode. Thought Adam was funny about his brother but I wonder if maybe the brother was the oldest.

I didn't think they were going to show anything with Mac saying anything about Vegas.

I bet he won't even tell his team. :lol:

Knowing Mac, probably not LOL. I can see the looks "He actually took DAYS OFF??" LOL

It was a decent ep, and I definitely intend to rewatch when I can focus without thinking of the upcoming ep and being distracted by it LOL.

I liked the episode and gave it a solid B. I really liked that the nephew, while doing something that wasn't legal, was doing it to help his uncle so he was a sympathetic victim. There were some funny lines and Adam was hysterical talking to Lindsay. I also liked that they mixed up the pairings. You don't see Danny, Hawkes and Flack together much at all so that was nice. I also love Danny with Jo so having a scene with them together was good. And I will always love Danny/Flack scenes and if you throw in kevlar it's a bonus. ;) I was afriad there was going to be a lot of DL baby schmoopiness, but thanked any and all dieties they kept them apart for this episode.

I was hoping for at least one scene but at the same time, I'm glad they aren't overdoing the baby stuff.

I really enjoyed this episode and I can't put my finger on why. This particular case I thought was really good and I found it much more interesting than the last few episodes.

I'm also really not interested in the fact that Lindsay is pregnant again, and we don't need to be reminded that she is in every episode.

Back