"Fearless" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 1, 2013.

1. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

loved the Greg & MOrgan scenes

2. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Thanks. I also didn't recognize him on a recent Criminal Minds episode when David Rossi (Joe Mantegna) asked him if he needed a hug when 'Giovanni' was complaining a lot. Until the ep was almost finished, I kind of freaked out there when I recognized him.

He was alright in this CSI episode. As odd as I find the whole goat milk drug storyline, I kind of agree with him about natural medicine vs modern pharmacy. I have a handful of friends who take more than 5 medications per day due to assorted ailments. The pills are mostly prescribed. It seems easy for pharmacies to create prescriptions and give out the meds just so they could collect money. My meds (usually for colds) are over the counter. I'm not a medical expert, and I'm not sure if natural cures are better alternatives to modern pills. But, I do believe there are better solutions than to take a ridiculous amount of pills per day.

3. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

3 episodes were i have no complaints.that makes a better season than s12,period.

4. Rena

Rena Rookie

Just finished watching, though I didn't pay much attention to it. The story was lame and the ep contained to much personal stuff, IMO. I hope they get over with that Elisabetta story, it's so annoying. I agree with what was said about Wendy: Get her back!

5. byline

byline CSI Level One

This is how I felt. As someone who really felt I was hearing the show's death knell late last season/through the first half of this season, I am happy with the way things have turned around. I found this to be an interesting case, and was happy we didn't get beaten over the head with Hodges' fiancée and her tenuous connection to the case. Though I do have to agree with others who wonder why she's even there. She seems to have no real purpose, and is a very odd choice for Hodges. But other than that, I liked the episode.