"Fearless" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 1, 2013.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Episode Title: 'Fearless'
    Episode Number: 1320
    Synopsis: "The CSI team investigates a popular spiritual retreat when a body is found floating in a mud bath. Meanwhile, Hodges questions his marriage plans to Elisabetta."
    Original Airdate
    : May 01, 2013

Written By: Gavin Harris
    Directed By: Eagle Egilsson

Guest Stars:

• Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
    • Catrinel Menghia Marlon as Elisabetta
    • Matthew Del Negro as Alan Quinn
    • Daniel DiTomasso as Santo
    • Emma Fitzpatrick as Mary Wade
    • Ashlee Nichole as Heather Conner
    • Dichen Lachman as Jessica Lowell

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So any thoughts on tonight? Seems awfully quiet. I'm anxious to know if there's any ship stuff for the other characters and what happened with Hodges...then I'll see if I watch or pass.

4. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

The show hasn't started yet. And I'm too busy trying to see this show as a forensics show rather than a ship show or a soap operatic show.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It was over for a couple hours when I posted...you must be in a different time zone.

6. riddick

riddick Rookie

All I have to say is, Hodges speaking Italian is more and more...unsettling. And Marlon's accent is so NOT Italian.

I wasn't thrilled about the Elisabetta thing but she seems to be a sweet, lovable person at the end of the day.

Happy to see Sara again and that she and Hodges get along well.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  7. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

I am really glad to see Sara getting some screen time.

The whole Elisabetta thing is freaking me out. There is something not right about that girl. Hodges is being really weird.

Will someone please tell Morgan that she wears way too much makeup to work. Unless she is working the strip after hours, there is no reason for a CSI to look like that while she is at work.

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

Too much make up, kinda grotesque, and too little clothes.

The whole Elisabetta/Morgan conversation had a weird tone, actually. Bad fanfiction. Good friends to some degrees? WTH?

9. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Ok, This episode made me want to react...the continuing downfall of the storylines has reached a new highpoint, imho ofcourse :cool: I recently saw some old episodes (season 6) and it's almost as if you're watching another show....
    Totally agree on what some you already described concerning the elisabetta thing..what's the point of her being there? Bring Wendy back already.. (so I've said it ;) if there has to be a love interest for Hodges...

Oh and was it just me ( or the sound on my ipad) there was something different with the voice of Brass ?

10. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

The idea of a man making lifesaving orphan drugs for his wife in some run down compound was just wack- a-doodle.I have just one question When did this become the Morgan show co-starring her sidekick Hodges?

11. Selphie

Selphie Hit and Run

I liked this. A good story with some twists. I dont really care about Hodges and his girlfriend but it dosen't bother me.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I hope CSI isn't so personal next season. There can be too much of a good thing, and there has been this season

I wondered if the guy Elisabetta was with was her brother, my mother is convinced that he isn't actually. I kinda liked the little backstory on his father. I could see that

The Morgan/Elisabetta conversation was wierd

Happy to see Sara :)

13. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Best part of the whole episode was Sara/Jorja screen time! And the fact GSR was heavily referenced, but nothing was actually said about it, if that makes sense lol. There was also a subtleness with the connection between Sara and the woman. Very well done in my opinion. I, too, am sick of the sketchiness with Elisabetta. I really don't want Hodges to get hurt. And yes, Morgan/Elisabeth can do with less makeup...Definitly worth watching again.

14. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Yep, I do live in a different time zone, about 18 hours ahead of the states. Anyways, a bit of a predictable episode to me. Around the time they found drugs in the victim's system. And I kinda thought that the spiritual adviser, or whatever he was, was the dirty one. Was that Giovanni from Rizzoli And Isles? He does "look hot". Lmao.

Elisabetta does strike me as shady and untrustworthy. I've got a feeling that we won't be seeing the last of her/Hodges/"brother". I dunno how some families, or in this case, siblings are in some countries. But, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with my siblings if it's to save money, but the thought of cavorting with them in skimpy attire, even in a mud bath, makes me cringe. As for Giovanni and the mud bath, I'm kinda thinking that CSI was inspired by Rizzoli And Isles.

Decent amount of screentime from all the cast members, especially Henry. And I do miss the Sara empathy, with the wife. The solution of the whole goat milk drug making for the wife was odd in some way. The only thing worth watching or rather new was evidence of the hot coal walk marks on the victim. As for Brass, what is with the cartoon cowboyish kind of talk? Hopefully, they continue with Brass and his violating certain ethics with the whole Langston and Haskell incidents. Brass has been underused for long.

The episode dragged too much. Not one of my favorites for sure.

15. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'm a huge fan of R&I but didn't even notice Giovanni as the spiritual leader!!! Some fan I am. I instantly thought of the spa epi in R&I though. Good catch!