Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Hmm...now that would make sense as to why she was giving Sam commands and Nick didn't make anything of it wouldn't it?

If they are involved they've been really good at hiding it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
  2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press release for the season finale - Skin in the Game

Susan

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I just really hate that a CSI is doing undercover work. That is so stupid. They are crime scene investigators, not undercover cops.

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

*sigh* no kidding. I'm not surprised Morgan is going undercover, I kinda expected that. I have to admit though, I'm mainly looking forward to the Brass/Ellie storyline bit, the guy has been in the background for too long, I'm sure Morgan will be ok (knowing that all the main cast are returning) but who knows what's going to happen to Ellie.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

This is about the only reason I'll watch the finale. I haven't watched an episode since Forget Me Not. I really can't stand what the show has become, and I'm wondering how they're going to pull off a 14th season.

Personally, the only interest I still invest in this show are the story lines involving original characters.

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

My brother and my dad are both big fans of Ozzy Osbourne, so this is the first episode of CSI that they plan on watching with me, haha. :D

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Anyone got the promo for next week? The news interrupted right as they were about to show it

8. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Wise decision not to watch, you haven't missed a thing. I'm worried about the finale being new-cast-centred once again. I also dread what season 14 has to offer...

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

From EW

10. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Yeah, whoever said it was too bad Jorja's apparently not in the finale because Sara likes Black Sabbath, was 100% right. So there are two CSIs in peril? Not saying I want any to be, especially those who already have been, but Morgan again? I feel like she just was in the helicopter. I like her, but can't they come up with something other than this, plus it going into the next season?

11. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think Ellie and Morgan will be in peril

I just hope next season there will be less Hodges and Morgan and more Sara, Nick, Greg and Brass

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Ugh Morgan in peril again??? Seriously she has been on the show 2 years and had two eps of her in peril already. :( And I like her but it's a bit much.

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Unfortunately, I don't care enough about the new characters, to care whether or not they are in peril.

Hopefully, next season the new characters get pushed into the background, and we get back to basics.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just wish they wouldn't end the season without a bit more GSR development.

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

ugh, I can't hold back anymore. I mentioned before that I'm looking forward to the Brass/Ellie stuff, I always wanted to see continuity of that.... but.....knowing how his character has been treated lately, I also can't help but feel that even that might get overshadowed by all the Morgan-undercover/Morgan-in-peril/Morgan-rescuing-Ellie drama (I so hope I'm wrong). I like her, but come on, I feel like she's being shoved in our faces lately, and putting her in peril again is really pushing it, not to mention this is the third year in a row we've had a finale that heavily features a new character(s).

Last edited: May 4, 2013