Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah sounds more like Miami lol.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series' Endgames

Susan

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well that does it for me with CSI. This show totally sucks.

4. riddick

riddick Rookie

So after 13 years we learn that the reason why Sanders began studying DNA is that his family is genetically doomed with mental disease? Let me see where I already heard that story mmmhhh...Half a dozen procedurals, including CSI itself?
    I can't believe they're going down that path for Greg.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

What was the point of having Nick quit in last year's finale if they weren't going to bother dealing with this season? Didn't Don M say they were by the finale? Haven't read anything about that in the spoilers, so I'm going to assume no.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think it said "psychic", not "psycho". :) Not a mental disease but rather special abilities. Like in "Spellbound" when he told Grissom his Nana was a psychic and he may have inherited the ability. But I don't think for one minute that bit of continuity by the writers was on purpose.

Yep. Looks like there's way too much other great stuff (*sarcasm*) going on to give anything good to Nick. :angryrazz:

7. blackflag

For those of us who didn't bother staying up for, or just didn't make it through this weeks rerun, here's the Fearless promo.

Susan

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

True! Sorry!

Is that Elisabetta in the promo of the upcoming ep? In the pool with another guy? I hope he's just another host at the farm....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. Micha

Micha Rookie

********** MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD **********

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.20 "Fearless"

STORY LINE: When a body is found in the "sacred mud bath" at a Force of Mind seminar, the team must sift through some byzantine motives to catch a killer.

MR. QUINN
    40s, this handsome, fit and charismatic man is famous from his late night infomercials, in which he hawks his "Force of Mind" seminars. When a body is found in the "sacred mud" at his wilderness retreat, Mr. Quinn insists he has no idea who the victim is. But there may be a byzantine motive that prompted him to murder.

MARY
    20s, pretty, thin and frail, sympathetic and sweet, she is clearly devastated when her husband is found dead at Quinn's spiritual retreat. Mary attended Quinn's seminar and thought that her spouse could really benefit from the training, only to face this tragedy. As the team learns, Mary is gravely ill with a rare disease -- and her physical condition may have factored into the murder.

HEATHER
    20s, attractive, with a ‘type-A’ personality, ambitious, tightly wound, "company ass-kisser", she was attending a corporate training seminar at Quinn's wilderness retreat. When her fellow team member is found dead in the spa's "sacred mud bath," Heather becomes a chief suspect in the murder.

JESSICA
    20s, this gorgeous, hot, seductive, edgy, is a pharmaceutical rep who may have been having an affair with her co-worker. When he is found dead at at their corporate training event, Jessica is also a chief suspect in the crime.

SANTO
    20s, this model-handsome ITALIAN man is cavorting in the "sacred mud bath" with Elisabetta when they make a horrifying discovery. Elisabetta later insists that Santo is her "brother" -- but we're not so sure.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.21 "Ghosts Of The Past"

STORY LINE: A brutal murder at a haunted house (formerly owned by a vicious serial killer) leads the CSI team to probe the boundaries of the supernatural.

MR. POPE
    Conservative, every-man, a young attorney type, Pope is the property manager of the slaughterhouse that a serial killer made his own personal hell-house. Pope is deeply interested in the liability issues after a ghost hunter is butchered in the house owned by his firm, and he comes across as a bit callous. In fact, Pope is a deeply disturbed man; he was Simms' protege, and was forced by his demented mentor to witness a variety of loathsome crimes.

OWEN
    Surfer and skater type, smart and scientific, a true believer in the paranormal, Owen wants to help avenge past victims of heinous crimes. Owen is one of a trio of Internet "Ghost Hunters," and he's partnered with Carrie and Doug. Loaded down with miniature cameras and assorted sensors, Owen roams at will through a slaughterhouse, formerly owned by Simms, an infamous torture-killer. An earnest guy who's less of a psychic and more of a techie, Owen is thrilled by all the disgusting details of the site -- until Doug turns up, brutally murdered a la Simms. Owen soon finds himself a prime suspect in Doug's murder, and his theory that evil reached over from the spirit world to kill Doug is treated with very little respect by the CSI team.

CARRIE
    Pretty, highly educated, passionate about the paranormal, truly believes she can communicate with the ‘other side’. She truly believes in her convictions, she is very real and down to earth, not kooky. Carrie is one of a trio of "Ghost Hunters," partnered with Owen and Doug. A psychic, Carrie is very excited to be allowed to roam freely through an abandoned slaughterhouse used by a homicidal maniac. Searching for the presence of the souls murdered on the premises, Carrie instead stumbles upon the freshly-butchered body of Doug. Since she and Owen were apparently the only people on the premises, she's a prime suspect in Doug's vicious murder, and she'll need more than psychic insight to find the real killer.

DOUG
    A true believer in the paranormal. Doug is the third member of the team of "Ghost Hunters," along with Carrie and Owen. Very excited indeed to be in the slaughterhouse used by Simms, an infamous Las Vegas serial killer, Doug wanders through the house of horrors, only to be attacked and killed by person or persons unknown.

SEAN
    A true crime writer, professor type, Sean literally wrote the book on Simms and his crimes. A level-headed guy whose uncle was an Under-Sheriff in Clark County during the period when Simms was an active killer, Sean is brought in and questioned, first because he's an expert on Simms -- but later because he's suspected of being a copycat killer, one of the few civilians with inside, detailed information on Simms and his criminal methods.

MONICA
    An extremely odd woman, Monica is a wild-eyed wingnut. Having been a Goth Groupie at the trial of Simms, the homicidal maniac, Monica is brought in for questioning, suspected of knowing Simms' evil ways well enough to be a copycat killer. But when the detectives try to pry some information out of her, her answers are more like a word salad than like rational discourse.

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

Where do you get these descriptions, Micha? All I read is "attractive", "young", "gorgeous", "pretty", "thin", "frail", "charismatic", "handsome", "model", "hot", "sexy", "seductive", "fragile" ... sounds exactly like Miami to me, *lol* :lol:

11. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

This season I really feel like Nick has been an outsider to the team. We have not seen much of him.
    I really don't understand the Whole Hodges/Elisabetta marriage thing? It is just weird. But that relationship is a whole lot better than Hodges and Morgan. EEK!!!

I am hoping that the writers get rid of Finn and Morgan next season. I want them to focus on giving Greg and Nick some good storylines.

Bring back LAB RATS episodes!!! :)

12. riddick

riddick Rookie

Lab Rats eps are gone for ever. All we can hope for is some more Hodges/Henry interaction.

I really don't see the necessity of the whole Elisabetta thing. I like the Modges friendzone more, I guess.

About Morgan, Harnois said that by end of the season Miss 3 Crushes will finally make her choice. How nice. I'm betting on Nick, didn't they say that he would have troubles because of a forbidden affair?

13. blackflag

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Surely you jest? When it comes to Nick they forget at least 99.9% of what they say. (& personally I pray that this is in that 99.9%!)

Susan

14. riddick

riddick Rookie

I know, I'm still waiting to see the "aftermaths of the Warrick situation".

I just think it would be an ironic way to end the Morganders/Modges contest, it's so out of the blue and nosense -considering the last season and a half- that TPTB could do that.

I find it sad that this has become the main point of interest of a CSI character. I actually pray that Morgan stays alone and all this Bachelorette show is just a bad dream. (Three guys in a row!)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

True :lol:. Morgan/Nick;......well...... that would really be unexpected :wtf:, just because Morgan had moments of crushing on him last season doesn't mean I'd buy the pairing, or maybe I never noticed Nick showing interest in her let a lone any build up. The Morganders/Modges triangle is bad enough, I just wish they would get rid of this whole soap opera. It's kinda sad, I like Morgan's interactions with Greg, Hodges and Nick on a friendship level and I used to be open to Branders, but that was before the writers decided to throw in this kind of drama on CSI and the cases were still more prominent AND before they started making Morgan seem..... I don't know, almost superficial.....which kinda sucks because I like her character.....

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013