On the Bubble: Can CSI: NY be Saved?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by mulder42, Apr 24, 2013.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Vote on the TV Guide poll--yes or no? CSI: NY and 11 other hopeful shows need our help.

[​IMG]

CSI: NY
    Yes, CSI: NY is battling for a slot on the network that has the fewest to give — and it's doing so for the third year in a row. But it's still our favorite (and the most-grounded) CSI. Although Mac proposing to Christine in this season's finale could serve as a sweet endnote, we'd love the chance to see how being in love again affects Gary Sinise's steely crime-fighter's work.

Save These Shows: 12 Bubble Shows We Hope Will Survive

As of my posting this, CSI: NY has 69% "YES" votes, and 31% "NO" votes, with a total of 5,773 votes.

2. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Already gave my YES! I really hope the show survive or, at least, CBS do make a decision. CSI NY proved that still has a lot of breath, was getting better ratings till the 3 last episodes (at they didn't low that much). Making shortened seasons and take forever to decide if the show continue or not, are not favoring anyone. If they decide to keep the show it will be the third time that CSI NY survived. I know it's about business but it just proves how CSI NY is strong. Time to work on keeping it and make the best that the show can offer.

3. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I really hope that CBS brings back CSI NY. Even though I didn't watch the 1st 2 seasons, it got better after they brightened up the scenery and got rid of the first
    female cop. I also have to admit even though I like Stella, I think Jo is better.

4. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Whoops, just spoilered myself a bit. I've not seen all of this series of CSI NY, I've not yet gotten to the finale. Will have to have a catch up once I've finished CSI. But I've voted yes, and I hope it does get saved because it's my favourite of the CSI's, and while I've gotten back into CSI, and still love it, I love NY more.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Gave my yes vote.

6. kris44

kris44 Witness

I gave my vote too. I like CSI: NY very much. The show got better and better. With Jo Danville. And of course, Max and Christine.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

72% - 'YES' votes
    28% - 'NO' votes

TOTAL VOTES: 7,830

8. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

got a good feeling about an renewal.for one reason because of the symbolism 10th(catch up with miami) and espacially for the headline wich states "csi ny survived the 3rd time".

but to be fair, it ain't the same feeling like last year where i predicted the downfall of miami and the saving of ny.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think we will find out on Friday or on Mother's Day, just like last year. :lol:

EDIT: If it gets renewed, we will probably be in the same situation as this year if there is a shortened season.

10. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

surely it would be the last one,imo.they'd accomplished the same amount of season like miami(a punch in the face should it be the case that ny outrun them)and to cheat the bubble the 4th time wouldn't be explainable, also it has his legacy.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I was wondering when we found out last year, and when the up fronts are.

12. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

A big YES for me!! heehee...

13. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

The CBS upfronts are Wednesday, May 15, 2013. See here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

14. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Hey, May 15th is my birthday! What a present if NY got renewed! I really, really would love this one. Gary Sinise told last week what I thought: the show is solid, I doubt any new one would do better than them. All these indecisions already cost Trey Callaway, who is, along with John Dove, one of the best writers of the show.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I just hope the show just doesn't go the same direction as the mothership.