Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Rena

Rena Rookie

I had to google her, but now I remember her from "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams. Good choice.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish they wouldn't do a cliffhanger. I hate them. That was the one thing I liked about the year-to-year uncertainty with NY, the seasons always tied up well. The plot sounds good though.

I hadn't heard of that movie, but now I know where the title "What Schemes May Come" came from lol

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

**********MAJOR SPOILERS**********

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.19 "Backfire"

STORY LINE: The team investigates a revenge killing that's set up to look like a home invasion.

Molly
    Sweet, innocent, scared but trying not to show it, very intuitive for such a young girl, Molly is the witness to the aftermath of a terrible crime in her house, one which left her mother dead. Molly is befriended by Russell, and eventually comes to trust him.

Agnes
    Pretty, sympathetic at first glance, she grounds the family and is very put together. Agnes is the great-grandmother of 6 year old Molly, and the mother of Gary and the grandmother of the murdered Grace. Agnes is shocked and disturbed by the murder but manages to control her emotion. Later, Agnes proves to have a scary edge to her which allows her to have actually masterminded the unthinkable.

Gary
    An everyman, a recovering alcoholic trying to get his life back together, Agnes' son, father of the murdered Grace and Steve, grandfather of Molly, Gary is devastated by the terrible news, and admits to the cops that he wasn't around that much for the past few years due to a drinking problem. He claims to be working very hard to get his life back on track, but he has a dark secret.

Connor
    Arrogant, cocky, imposing, a thug, first seen drunk in a strip club owned by Rush, Connor is questioned by the cops about his ties to the crime in which Molly's uncle and mother were killed. He is connected to a recent home invasion in which he raped a woman who turned out to be Rush's niece, but to save his own hide he told Rush one of his buddies raped her. Connor admits that some guy named Dave from Detroit is the one who committed the murders in Molly's house, that Connor merely drove him there.

Rush
    Very Vegas-y, in good shape, powerful, intimidating, threatening, somewhat smooth thug who's into drugs, prostitution, and allegedly the murder of an informant. The owner of a strip club, Rush is questioned by the cops about the killings at Molly's house, but easily weasels his way out of their accusations. It turns out that Rush is the boyfriend of Agnes.

Crystal
    Sexy stripper with a great body in Rush's strip joint, who recognizes "Nicky" from when he arrested her last year ("C'mon, that was a misunderstanding."), she's happy to talk with the cops but shows real fear when asked about her boss, Mr. Rush

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Is the Backfire preview posted anywhere yet?

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Exclusive: CSI Books Tim Matheson for Arc to Span Finale and Season 14 Premiere

Susan

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Gonna be a cliffhanger then.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am bummed they are doing another cliffhanger. :(

8. blackflag

Back when Grave Danger first aired someone in the media talked to TPTB about why they aired it all in 1 night and they said that they would never do the cliffhanger to us. They seemed to have changed their mind, now we constantly end the season with cliffhangers. :(

--------------------​

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Glee, CSI, Teen Wolf, Arrow and More!

Susan

9. blackflag

I don't know what else to say but...

Interesting! :wtf:

Photo: Serious drama lessons with @ericroberts and @billyidol on the CSI set.

@Bravo_George: @BillyMorrison #billymorrison #ozzy #billyidol #ericroberts a real #hollywood #rock scene on #csi set today. @CSI_CBS

Had a last with Black Sabbath on the CSI finale, one more day!

Only one more day of filming! Long, boring summer here we come. :(

---------------​

ROCK LEGENDS BLACK SABBATH TO PERFORM ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15

DB and Ecklie? :wtf:

Susan

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  10. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

11. Rena

Rena Rookie

Meh. They shouldn't do all these stupid guest appearances. It's a crime show and not some frigging commercial. It's like legal product placement, isn't it?! :scream:

12. blackflag

CBS ANNOUNCES 2012-13 SEASON FINALE STORYLINES

I read the first sentence of that and all I can think of is "I Like to Watch" which I couldn't stand. :( I do wonder who goes undercover tho.

Susan

13. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think Morgan will be the undercovered CSI
    I just wonder if Teal Redmann (Ellie) will return

14. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Shane Saunders tweeted a couple of weeks ago that the finale would be Brass and Morgan heavy so like you monketsharona I presume she is the one who will be going undercover.

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Ugh...I hope not, really not a fan of Morgan.