Carmine officially divorced!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by mulder42, Apr 3, 2013.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sad for both of them.

The story at TMZ has some more details (as well as a funnier headline :eek: ).

3. MFlack2012

MFlack2012 Victim

Yikes, Had a feeling that was coming. Her supposedly cryptic twitter message wasn't so cryptic...

@VanessaMarcilG
    "A man who walks out on a child that he has made vows to without a single word to that child before, after or ever is a loser. Period"

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Can you please explain that tweet. To me it makes no sense.

EDIT: I hope he doesn't have to pay alimony though.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah what is that about?

Some of the comments about her on TMZ are interesting

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I thought she filed for divorce?? :confused: Slinging mud on Twitter seems really immature to me. Isn't that what high school kids do?

7. MFlack2012

MFlack2012 Victim

Sorry don't know how her mind is working, so can't explain what she means:confused: I would say has a lot to do what went on between them, but we don't know that. Could have been a simple comment on her part but the replies from her friends suggest otherwise.

Don't know, I read the couple filed for divorce, so guess either could have. Don't remember reading that 'she' filed for divorce. May have missed that one.

Have to agree with you on that one. It's the Eddie Cibrian/LeAnne Rimes/Brandy story all over again :rolleyes:

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

OK, can't read the Twitter stuff at work...if they have no children TOGETHER, how is Carmine walking out on them? She had a kid from a previous relationship, right? She filed for the damn divorce, so stepdad has to move on last time I checked. :rolleyes:

9. MFlack2012

MFlack2012 Victim

I agree with you on some levels. However the father of my child, is his stepdad in the real sense of the word. I know he'd be crushed if my husband walked out on him. I guess it depends on how settled the child is with his role and how big a part he played in the child's life. They've been together for quite a while now, so I can't see the child not being attached. No matter who filed for divorce, the child has to be considered too. So I can kinda see where she's coming from.

That being said I can't quite see Carmine 'walking out' on a child, having been in that child's life for a number of years. Could be wrong, but I don't see him as that type of person.

10. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

She filed for divorce in august !!! not Carmine
    and I wonder if Ben Younger walked away also ? they spent a fews years together before Carmine

She changes her man as she changes shoes poor kid !!

11. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

All due respect (and as noted above) somneone who shows concern for a child yet plays the divorce all over twitter and tv is not concerned about the child's best intrest but making himself or herself look better.

12. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I think that regardless of why the divorce was the only way out, her turning to twitter to call him a loser reflects badly on her and only her. Especially considering there's a child involved, who shouldn't have to know that his mother said something like that about a person whom he most likely still loves. When my mum and step-dad divorced, and he was like my real dad in so many ways, she didn't tell me the real reason until much later. Simply because I don't have a dad, and if I'd lost him too I would have been crushed. True he wasn't in my life in the same way anymore, but I still had the memories of him untainted and I thank my mum everyday for that gift.

Marcil should've thought of the child in question and not on her own anger about what happened between them.

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

That's the problem: the parents don't think; they just jump onto social media sites because they've been "wronged" and they want to share their pain with the rest of the world...:rolleyes:

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

But how do we know how much time Carmine and his stepchild were in each other's presence?

My dad and stepmom are still married but I don't see them very often even though I'm in my mid 30's. Dad and stepmom and half siblings lived in Virginia.

15. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Vanessa has posted this tweet:

'@Madd No he has never paid a penny in child support. Ever.'

It is not clear who she is talking about, but she does seem to be making a few digs at Carmine lately. Saying that not sure why he would pay child support.