CSI: Miami Weekends!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mulder42, Sep 8, 2012.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, February 9th
    S8/E20, "Backfire"
    A victim's spirit won't leave Calleigh alone until she finds justice for his murder.

Sunday, February 10th
    S8/E21, "Meltdown"
    A seemingly perfect jewelry heist ends in murder and when crime scene evidence is stolen from the lab, and Delko returns to find the culprit.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Sorry I'm late...wasn't online yesterday. [​IMG]

Saturday, February 16th
    S8/E22, "Mommie Deadest"
    When a suburban soccer mom is murdered, the CSIs uncover her family's dark past, while Delko continues his undercover mission.

Sunday, February 17th
    S8/E23, "Time Bomb"
    When Horatio's ex-girlfriend is killed in an explosion, the team looks within their own department to find the killer.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, February 23rd
    S8/E24, "All Fall Down" [Season 8 Finale]
    A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints, and the longer it takes them to decode these puzzles, the higher the death toll rises.

Sunday, February 24th
    S1/E01, "Golden Parachute" [The Pilot episode!]
    Horatio and his team investigate a Fortune 500 corporate jet that crashes in the Everglades. The only crash survivor explains a female victim was drinking and despondent and committed suicide by opening the hatch door in flight.

4. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

You guys got Golden Parachute???!!! On CBS at 11 pm Feb 24, I watched "Losing Face" the epi where Horatio loses Al Humphries his mentor. Wow didn't expect that.

I guess we will get Season 1 now and on and on. At least I hope so. I forgot some of epi "All Fall Down", so it was nice to see it again.

Now I wonder what is the next episode we will see on CSI Miami weekends. Not that is matters, I am just so glad we see them period.

Ciao folks and talk soon. :)

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Actually, Linda&Horatio, I saw S1/E2, "Losing Face" as well. I guess it was a last-minute schedule change. "Golden Parachute" was listed on the Weekends website, with promo video & episode description, which I copy/pasted directly from to post here at Talk CSI. It seems strange that they would skip over the first episode, so I'm hoping its on next weekend. :bolian:

It was nice seeing "Losing Face" again. I haven't seen it in quite a while. Everyone was so young, and David was really looking nice in that dark brown shirt he wore. He was really upset losing his friend Al in the bomb blast. That was probably one of the best emotional moments from him for the ENTIRE series. Why couldn't it have stayed that way during their 10-year run? Wasn't it nice seeing the team working together in the lab, discussing the case; everyone got a chance to voice their opinion on what actually happened. After they lost Speed, everything changed. :(

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, March 2nd
    S1/E2, "Losing Face"
    Horatio's mentor from the bomb squad is killed while trying to disarm a "necklace" bomb, an explosive device attached around a victim's neck. Megan questions whether Horatio is too close to the case emotionally, but he is determined to run the case and catch the killer.

Sunday, March 3rd
    S1/E3, "Wet Foot/Dry Foot"
    Weekend fishermen catch a tiger shark and discover a partial human torso in its stomach, but Horatio and Megan also find a bullet slug in the remains, suggesting murder. A tattoo on the torso arm reveals the victim was a political prisoner from Cuba, and the CSI's also discover an abandoned boat with a matching bullet...

Info above is straight from the Weekends website. OK, here's where the confusion begins...[​IMG] of course, we all know that "Losing Face" aired last weekend. My TV Guide online and Internet Movie database (IMDb) listings both say that 1/04, "Just One Kiss" & 1/05, "Ashes to Ashes" will air. I won't know until I actually see them for myself. I really hate it when we have conflicting information. How hard is it to double check what episodes will air, and make sure websites have their pages updated? [​IMG]

7. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Hey Mulder, I really appreciate you posting these episodes. Many thanks. And you keep my social life alive too. :guffaw: If it weren't for CSI:M I would have none period.

I had a cold on Sat night and missed the eipsode but I did get to see Ashes to Ashes. I do remember that episode well and loved the way H had the pic of the little girl in the photo enhancement. I didn't mean to spoil it though if I did I am sorry.

I was thinking now that we get the earlier shows, we have Dr Alexx and Speedy. Yippee!!!!!

But we do not have Natalia, Tom, Jessie or Walter. :confused: And in a few seasons we will get Wolfie. :thumbsup: But oh well as long as the shows are there, I am ok. Just glad we get them!

Thanks once again Mulder for doing this.

Take good care and have a super day,
    L&H :)

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Thanks, Linda&Horatio. I do believe with all these marathons lately, that CSI: Miami is taking over my life, but in a good way!!! [​IMG]

As everyone should know by now, what was listed on the website was once again incorrect and 1/04, "Just One Kiss" & 1/05, "Ashes to Ashes" did air. It was nice to see "Ashes to Ashes" again, because this was the episode where Horatio first mentions Artie (of Artie's Adult Emporium--he sent Eric there to help with the investigation of the mother/baby burned in the car). I was beginning to believe that Artie only existed in fanfiction. [​IMG]

I am emailing CBS Television Distribution to let someone know that they are continually making mistakes with the Weekends website. I don't really expect a reply, but it will make me feel better if they are informed of these errors. [​IMG]

9. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

As everyone should know by now, what was listed on the website was once again incorrect and 1/04, "Just One Kiss" & 1/05, "Ashes to Ashes" did air. It was nice to see "Ashes to Ashes" again, because this was the episode where Horatio first mentions Artie (of Artie's Adult Emporium--he sent Eric there to help with the investigation of the mother/baby burned in the car). I was beginning to believe that Artie only existed in fanfiction. [​IMG]

Yeah that figures about the website and cable. One day they will get the episodes correct. Oh well.

Artie's Adult Emporium.........:guffaw: way too funny. I do wonder how Horatio knows Artie. Is that because he went to see a crime scene or as a customer. :lol: Makes me wonder what that man is up to sometimes. Rubber and strawberries. EWWWWW!!!!! too funny.

Check ya later Mulder!

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, March 9th
    S1/E04, "Just One Kiss"
    Horatio and his team investigate a rape/murder case on a Miami beach. The female rape victim is hospitalized, while Horatio and Megan process the dead male, found with his throat cut and a burn on his cheek. Calleigh, Delko and Speedle recover bloody shards of glass and an eyeglass nosepiece with traces of blood at t...

Sunday, March 10th
    S1/E05, "Ashes to Ashes"
    Megan, Calleigh and Speedle investigate the murder of a priest shot to death in his church rectory. A lip print on a drinking glass puts a 12 year old Cuban altar boy at the scene as a prime suspect.

Once again, the Weekends website is incorrect, since both these episodes aired last week. Other websites say that episodes 6, "Broken" & 8, "Slaughterhouse" should air the weekend of the 9th/10th. [​IMG] I haven't heard back from CBS Television Distribution about the email I sent last Monday. I really hope these mistakes, which are very simple and can be corrected quite easily, doesn't continue. I don't like it. [​IMG]

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, March 16th
    S1/E06, "Broken"
    Horatio and his team investigate the murder of a five-year-old at a restaurant/play land. She is discovered dead in a handicap washroom after her mother realizes she's missing and management literally bars the doors, detaining all employees, patrons and children.

Sunday, March 17th
    S1/E07, "Breathless"
    Horatio, Speedle and Calleigh investigate the death of a young male stripper found naked and deceased following a female party. Horatio suspects the victim was poisoned, but poison dissipates in the body and is only detectable if testing for the exact toxin.

Once again, the website is WRONG. [​IMG] Episodes airing should be S1/E09, "Kill Zone" & S1/E10, "A Horrible Mind". It's really ridiculous that this has not been fixed yet.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, March 23rd
    S1/E08, "Slaughterhouse"
    A toddler found wandering alone in the street leads Horatio and his team to a suburban nightmare, an entire family shot to death in their home. The mother, teenage son, infant, and nine year old son are all dead, only the father and the toddler survived. Using only the blood evidence found on the toddler and througho...

Sunday, March 24th
    S1/E09, "Kill Zone"
    Three individuals are shot and killed in downtown Miami during morning rush hour and Horatio, noticing all three were shot in, above, or between the eyes, in the "Kill Zone," realizes it's a sniper. At the lab, Calleigh tells Horatio the bullets were encased in plastic, making it impossible to trace ballisti...

The website is still WRONG. [​IMG] Episodes airing this weekend are 1/12, "Entrance Wound" & 1/13, "Bunk".

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, March 30th
    S1/E10, "A Horrible Mind"
    A professor from a local university is found hanged in a tree, and his body exhibits 62 different wounds, indicating he'd been tortured before the hanging. Horatio learns the professor taught a course entitled "The Evil of Mankind, Violence Through the Ages" and utilized controversial teaching methods, i.e. ...

Sunday, March 31st
    S1/E11, "Camp Fear"
    An unidentified 15-year-old girl is found dead near a militaristic juvenile rehabilitation camp for girls. The body is covered by welts and Alexx finds pollen in her nasal passages and recovers a diaphragm. Hair evidence links the victim to a cadet, but she denies involvement.

The website is still WRONG. [​IMG] Episodes airing this weekend are 1/14, "Forced Entry" & either 1/15, "Dead Woman Walking" (according to IMDb) or 1/16, "Evidence of Things Unseen" (TV Guide). Now its really confusing! [​IMG]

Also, start times may be a little late this weekend due to NCAA tournament basketball. I know the game ran late tonight, and the episode scheduled to air here in Chicago at 12:05am will start a few minutes later. Just a heads up if you're wondering why Miami isn't on at the regularly scheduled time.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

My apologies...wasn't online yesterday.

Anyhoo, the website is still wrong, so I won't even bother copy/pasting anymore, until they get it right. Haven't even heard back from CBS Television Distribution about the email I sent them back on March 4th...figures. :scream:

Website says episodes are: 1/12, "Entrance Wound" & 1/13, "Bunk".

Episodes that will actually air are below. Descriptions from TV Guide Online. Also, this is the last weekend for NCAA basketball, so your start times may be later than scheduled.

Saturday, April 6th
    S1/E17, "Simple Man"
    Shortly before Horatio is set to testify at a high-profile murder case in which the defendant is the husband of a city councilwoman, he's given new facts that could prove the man is innocent. The information revolves around the discovery of a second victim who matches the profile of the first one and was killed in a similar manner. If the man on trial isn't guilty, then Horatio fears that a serial killer may be on the loose. Calleigh: Emily Procter. Alexx: Khandi Alexander.

Sunday, April 7th
    S1/E18, "Dispo Day"
    Thieves kill two cops while hijacking an unmarked police truck filled with confiscated drugs being taken to a solid waste incinerator facility to be destroyed. The local media immediately draw comparisons to the killing of Horatio's policeman brother during a similar heist 10 years earlier. Also: Internal Affairs is convinced someone in CSI is a mole who tipped off the robbers about the convoy's route. Rayas: Don McManus. Yelina: Sofia Milos. Nicki: Annika Peterson. Seeger: Nick Searcy.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website still WRONG. Says episodes are 1/14, "Forced Entry" & 1/15, "Dead Woman Walking"...[​IMG]

FYI: The Masters golf tournament is airing this weekend, so start times may change from the regular schedule.

Saturday, April 13th
    S1/E19, "Double Cap"
    Horatio battles the FBI and U.S. Marshals as he tries to uncover why a beautiful woman was murdered poolside at a ritzy hotel. Evidence suggests it was a professional hit, and the case grows more puzzling when the Feds take an interest and U.S Marshals show up. Plus, the murder weapon may be linked to a cold case once investigated by Horatio's sister-in-law (Sofia Milos). Elsewhere, Calleigh (Emily Procter) confronts her dad about his drinking problem.

Sunday, April 14th
    S1/E20, "Grave Young Men"
    Horatio is approached by a parolee he helped put away several years ago, who begs for the lawman's assistance in finding his missing teenage son. As the investigation gets underway, Horatio discovers that the boy may be planning a deadly assault. Also: Speedle becomes attracted to a sexy model who may be involved in her boyfriend's death. Wilton: Chris Penn. Alison: Rena Sofer. Jeff: Eric Ladin. Adams: Dayton Callie. Gordon: Whip Hubley. Ben: Aaron Paul. Mark: Chad Gordon.