Grade 'This Is Life'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 22, 2013.

?

How would you grade This Is Life?

1. A+

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. A

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. A-

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. B+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm going to ask it here, I think it was this episode or last week when we found out that Lindsay was having a boy. When they do the sonogram, can they really tell it's a boy or does it depend on how far along she is?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

i was wondering about that too. iDK how far along she is if it was really possible to know,or just Danny's wishful thnking.

3. Rena

Rena Rookie

Except for the ending, which I thought was cheesy, it was a brilliant episode. They saved the best for last! The girlfriend's speech was pretty much TV, and Mac proposing to Christine was...well. But I'm fine with that. I'm glad Mac found someone he loves as much as he loved Claire, and I'm pretty sure that Peyton would not have been the person he wants to grow old with. If there's a season 10, they could go on showing the ups and downs of them living together and finding out all about the bad habits :lol:

I don't think Lindsay and Danny know the sex of their baby yet. As far as I got it, they were only making fun about it.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Oh, okay. Hopefully they were making fun about it but I bet if there is a season 10, there WILL be a boy. :lol:

5. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Wonder when we will learn of the shows fate. I have to wonder (since reading the article on Hill) if we get a S10 will they introduce a new character or will they leave it with just Mac, Jo, Adam, Don, Danny & Lindsay. Or will they bring back Lovato. Which the character has grown on me.

Guess time will tell.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

There was a tweet posted by Hill saying if there is another season he would be back.

But I have to admit, I think there is just too many characters.

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I agree there are to many. From what I read hes moving to USA for Covert Affairs.

Guess it is a waiting game.

Out of curiousity if we get a S10 what kind of storylines would everyone like to see? Do you think bringing in a serial ( like they did with the compass killer) would give it a much needed boost?

8. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

The only part of the episode I didn't like was the crowd scenes. I've seen large scale protests after NYPD shootings. Some of them have been very large at times but unlike times in the past,there is no way in today's NYC it would be allowed to get to the point where protesters would be able to get into the police station nor would they be allow to throw things at the building and they certainly wouldn't be allowed to surrond and beat a police officer.

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

A Season 10 without soap operas would be for me OK. I am a big fan of CSI NY. But what you now from it have done was not my thing. The Season 1 war the best. There were still the interesting cases which were also investigated in the laboratory. It was talked too much and cafe was drunk by Jo. Also many love scene do not hear in this series. This Screentime was absent for good other scenes and actors.

10. MacsGirlMel

I guess it's just a personal preference thing. Some of us enjoy more personal stuff and other like mostly forensic/case focus. Both are just fine,neither is wrong. It's just different people like different things. Although they can go overboard,Miami often got too soapy for my taste.

11. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Only with the Eric/Calleigh story because they messed it up so bad when Eric temporarily left. Everything else was fine.

I personally wanted them to divulge into Sid's story more.

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sid is very good. I love him. Without Sid and Mac the series would not be conceivable.

13. MacsGirlMel

Yeah,someone would notice that bandage soon.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah. It would have been nicer if they did another episode with Sid.

I think Sid was hiding it to a point because I saw that scene again, and he was switching hands with the bottle of beer time after time.

15. MacsGirlMel

I did notice him trying to obscure it a bit.