Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Yeah, she`s a nurse, Kurdt and thanks for your congrats. :D Feels good to be an Officer........ :p Good luck with your story, hope we get a link when your ready? ;)

Well, maybe Warrick has enough stalkers in his life? :lol: No, just kidding......so you`ve got Grissoms number, he? Care to share with me? :rolleyes: The love of your life......... :devil:

I´m glad that you liked the interview, everybody who still hasn`t seen it: you are missing something, honestly! About last nights ep again, I looooove it when he`s angry and passionate. Rrrrr.......tiger. :lol: Thanks TPTB for giving us some Warrick and Swarrick screen time this season , even if it`s in the last 2 episodes. :p

Oh mommy don`t cry, I´ll always be your little girl! :lol:

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So where is this interview? Is it just Warrick?

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

No it has Gary, Billy, George, Marg and Jorja in it. From `The Early Show` - S6 behind the scenes of "Bang, Bang", very cool. Esp. Gary talking about sex scenes and slot machines. :lol: You should check it out! But wait, is it allowed to mention the site? :confused: Well I can PM you the link, if you want.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thank you I would like that. I think I remember something adveresting it but I hate morning so I wasn't going to get up early.

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Heya!

I'm Roos, I'm from Holland. I loooooove Jorja/Sara, I'm so addicted to her :D. And eh, well, I just love all ships with Sara. So, this ship too. Lol. My fav Male character is definately Warrick.

6. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Wow, more folks from Holland, :eek: you guys are everywhere, right Joy ? :lol:

Hi Roos and welcome to our lovely Swarrick thread - dedicated to the 2 hottest people on earth, who are both so damn sexy it should be illegal. Folks, I think it`s time for some photos, I´m bored. :lol:

[​IMG] :devil:
    [​IMG] :devil:

Oh how I love them.......... :cool:

7. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Lovely pics Tini!
    And welcome to the thread Roos. :)

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I love that Jorja-picture! She's so hot :D.
    Thanks, kurdt and Tini!
    Where does Joy live then in Holland? Maybe I know her, lol, Holland is small..

9. Togu

Togu Witness

hellu people.. dont know if this has been written before,
    but in 6x11 sara says that she`ll take the outside.. and then warrick says "yeah, me too" or something like that..
    buuut, what sara is saying is "i think i`ll go outside..where i`ll be all alone.. hint,hint".
    and of course warrick catches it and races out the door :lol:

10. Togu

Togu Witness

helllooooooo??!! is anybody out there??

*whispers* coooooooommmmeee my little swarrickers.......
    *insert evil laugh* :lol:

11. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Tini Those pics are wonderful! Great job. Jorja and Gary look amazing! :D

12. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Don`t go crazy Togu , some people might actually have a life!!!! :lol: Ok, so I´m back now and Joy is on a trip, but returns this night, happy? :D

Roos , it would be funny if you two knew each other: Picture that! ;)

By the way, great that y`all liked the pictures. But honestly, they could wear the ridiculoust clothes and still look awesome. Nothing destroys true beauty.

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

When you're right, you're right, sweetie! :lol: I'm am indeed back and I actually had some catching up to do, that is always cool!

Hi Roos,, welcome to the tread, feel free to join us anytime you want! We are here to adore the hotness and you can come along and adore with us whenever you feel like it...or something like that... :lol: :lol:
    I don't think I know a Roos by the way, even though our country is very small. :D Do you live near Rotterdam by any chance?

In other news, Tini, hun, I loved the pics! Jorja looks so damn good in that picture. That girl should be illegal.
    Look at me...I'm commenting on Jorja only, I deserve praise for that :lol:

And lastly, Togu, I can't really recall the scene you mentioned but maybe I haven't seen it yet, that could be a possibility too. It sounds like a fun scene. :)

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, my baby is back! :lol:It was about damn time, I missed you so much. :D

Wow, that one had me stunned, seems like there`s a first for everything, hu? :lol: What`s wrong, changing your focus, now Joy ? Well, don`t think you could have her, the Lady is mine. ;) :cool: :devil:

But your right she looked amazing at that award show, awesome dress, great hair.........and about Gary, what can I say: I looooooooove men in suit plus tie. :devil:

15. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Hello. I'm sorry i haven't been posting more *bad Swarrick shipper* but i've been major busy with uni lately, damn education interfering with my life lol!

But when i do i try to bring joy so here you go....

Gorgeous

and i saw this and thought it was sweet (peace between the two ships lol)....

Awww!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.