Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Yay good on TV3 for having double episode of CSI NY season 7 If they continue to do this then we can catch up faster.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Just worth mentioning, I haven't seen any ads for the Vegas episode coming up but then haven't seen any NY either.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

This came to my mind tonight. The kidnap happens in Vegas. Everything is wrapped up in NY. Who ends up prosecuting and trying the case? I'm curious because if they do it in Vegas, and we get another season, I wouldn't put it past the writers to do a follow up episode...wouldn't have to be another crossover, but it could be.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Probably Vegas but if we do get another season, the kidnapping will be dropped.

Look at the cold case Jo was said to solve, we have no idea if she did.

5. MacsGirlMel

That's very possible...older cases rarely come back, unless it's an arc like the Shane Casey thing or the Clay Dobson story.

EW blurb for the ep http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps2a282404.jpg . You'll have to click on the image to get it big enough to read...but at least it's ok quality for a cell phone pic.

They don't even mention the kidnap plot, just the Vegas case (which they didn't rate too high). Does this point to Mac's case being the B case of the ep?

Interesting that they called the two leaders friends...I think they may have been looking at the same promo pics we got. There was one that made the same type of statement, but it was a behind the scenes shot. My opinion from watching the promo is that Mac's "I'm looking for a DB Russell" didn't sound like he knew DB. But, we'll see.

I'm anxious for the Valentine's ep, but IDK how well it'll go over. We know they'll have ship stuff along with the cases...probably, there'll be the three cases and three ships' worth of Valentine scenes, even though I'm not sure I'd call Flack and Levato a full fledged pair yet. Mac and Christine's scene/scenes will let the writers show the viewers how she's recover, though I hope they find the right balance. Mac would want to be there for her and support her as she recovers, but not take advantage of anything.

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I knew Gary did an interview with him but I didn't know it was online already.

I haven't checked twitter but I bet he won't even mention it on there or FB.

Are you kidding me MacsGirlMe? They are going to forget about the kidnapping like it didn't happen.

Kinda hope I'm wrong though.

Look at Adam, it's almost as if his dad isn't sick.

8. MacsGirlMel

Well, now it's clear she's on there. All I gotta say is yikes and I wish it could be Friday already lol

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Where is Gary and Sela? That guy blocking Gary? Where is AJ?

Vegas fans are so lucky to get so many pics while NY doesn't get much.

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

VIDEO: Sneak Peek - CSI & CSI: NY Team Up for Epic Crossover Episodes (Video) - BWWTVWorld http://shar.es/YaYxX via

12. MacsGirlMel

Why isn't Megan Dodds listed in the NY official details? We saw the promo, we know she's there, so why was she left off? (who makes up those posts? I'm not sure myself, if it's the mods or if they're press releases. If it is a press release, that explains it better, since they didn't include her earlier. I wonder if it's an attempt to keep suspense for those who haven't seen the promos.)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The official details go off of the press release. Errors get fixed sometimes (wrong names/spellings and whatnot), but mostly it's just the info from the press releases. I'm not sure why they didn't include her - it's not like they've never spoiled anything in a release before... (And really, what are the odds that they'd kill her off, you know?)

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Rena

Rena Rookie

Am I the only one who thinks this is total crap? :confused: