Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

How often have a guest star or someone with maybe two or three scenes go uncredited in this show?

For the crossover, I am noticing that Megan Dodds has not even been credited on the TV.com CSI/NY site.

The press releases that was posted here and on the NY category don't even show her name so I thought that was interesting.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

There were more Cross over : CSI Miami (season 2), Without a Trace (season 8), Two and a Half Men (season 8, a cross over concerning writing), CSI Miami+NY (season 10)and now CSI NY (season 13) ;)

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

There was a crossover with Miami in season 2? huh I don't remember that one. I guess this'll be its fourth then

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The Season 2 one was "Cross Jurisditions", introducing the Miami spinoff. :)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Megan is credited in the NY half. Or she was. I don't see it or recall where I saw it but I'd expect her to be there.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Right! haha how could I forget that?

Anyways, if nothing else I'm sure Megan will be credited closer to the episode, ie. when a promo is released, and they really start promoting it. (But it is weird she's been forgotten)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

One bit of evidence is her being in the load of filming pics that came out...at least I think it points the right way.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press release for Exile (ep 13x14 I believe)

Susan

9. monketsharona

No Elisabeta and Olivia Hodges ?

10. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

This could be a cool Lab Rats Episode. (since we don't get to see those anymore) Maybe Henry and Archie can help Hodges get ready for his wedding or kidnap him and knock some sense into him. :alienblush:

11. monketsharona

no Mandy and no Archie (and Xiomara or Bobby) in this one
    A new lab rats episode would be a good idea but I don't think writers plan to do it :/

Sara don't seem to be in this one as well...

12. riddick

riddick Rookie

I checked IMDB. Marlon is scheduled only in Double Fault. Maybe Elisabetta will come back to Italy for some reasons, or she'll turn Hodges down in the end. It is pretty obvious that the wedding will never take place. I wonder if TPTB are planning to draw the Modges/Morganders triangle longer. I'd never have thought to see something like that in this show.

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I really hope not, but I'm willing to bet anyway that they'll stay in that direction for awhile. I didn't expect it either...but then again, the show has changed too much.

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Ugh god, like really? I hate to say it, but is CSI really turning into a soap?? I didn't mind the love triangle at first, but come on. 1. Hodges deserves some sort of permanent happiness by now and 2. There's enough GSR drama, so no need to drag the Hodges thing out. Urggg rant done.

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Amen. and not just Hodges, I think Greg has also endured enough disappointments when it comes to his love life. Either way, this triangle is getting annoying. I'm not sure what to make of the GSR angst, but either way, I agree that it would look bad and OOC for Grissom and Sara if they divorced or their relationship fell a part in any way. I used to be open to romance on CSI, but I agree with everything you said, this is becoming too much.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013