Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.17 "Dead of the Class"

STORY LINE: At his wife's urging, David reluctantly attends his high school reunion -- which becomes a crime scene when the bitchy former high school queen is found dead in a back room.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Really? Yet another episode based off someone's personal life. One good thing is we will get to see David's wife finally but still the personal eps almost every episode this season is getting ridiculous. We need some cool, fun episodes that are team related like "Rashomama", "Appendicitement", or one like the lab rat ones.

3. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

vegas is done.season 13 is really bad.nobody from the older generation can justify the lack of 2 cases, the discrepancy in dialogues, the misscast..

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

The original is done. That's for sure. The CSI we watch now is definitely a new show altogether under the same premise. It gets more and more difficult to watch.

However for being a crime show in its thirteenth season... They haven't done too awfully.

EDIT: Is Jorja in tonight's episode?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So why no new ep next week?

6. JorjaFoxFan

I think NY had no new ep this week. I'm sure it's just a pause to drag out the 22 episodes they now, as opposed to their prior 24/25.

They're just going to hop right into the crossover, I believe.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

For production to catch up. With the holiday hiatus they now need to make up for lost time. The crossover episode was the last full episode to complete production. They started "Exile," but finished after the holidays.

I also made an oopsie. The schedule should look like this:

Episode 13, February 6, 2013 - "In Vino Veritas" - Written by Rick Eid; directed by Louis Milito
    Episode 14, February 13, 2013 - "Exile" - Written by Carlos Marinon; directed by Jeff Hunt
    Episode 15, February 20, 2013 - "Forget Me Not" - Written by Andrew Dettmann; directed by Karen Gaviola (Brass is not in this episode)
    Episode 16, February 27, 2013 - "Last Woman Standing" - Written by Gavin Harris; directed by Brad Tanenbaum
    Episode 17 - Written by Tom Mularz; directed by Alec Smight
    Episode 18 - Written by Michael FX Daley; directed by Louis Milito
    Episode 19 - Written by Jack Gutowitz (Sara is not in this episode)
    Episode 20 - Written by Elizabeth Devine and (co-writer, not sure yet)
    Episode 21 - Written by Andrew Dettmann
    Episode 22 - Written by Christopher Barbour and Don McGill; directed by Alec Smight

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I have to admit, I don't watch much CSI: but I don't think it will be done for awhile. I kinda think NY might be since this is the second year in a row they have had shorter episode listings.

Plus, CSI posts more pictures then NY does so I'm a bit jealous there. :lol:

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Do any of those upcoming episodes have anything to do with Nick?

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hopefully! :) Here's what Shane said about that not long ago:

I hope so, because lately I've been pretty bored. Not too excited about the spoilers we do have either.

It's a shame, really, because as much as I love the old days I really do like Danson and his character and just wish they could use him as the lead (as Grissom was) and stick to the old formula, but I guess that doesn't sell these days.

11. JorjaFoxFan

I know the exact formula you're talking about. CSI isn't the show I started watching 12 years ago, that's for sure. It's a different show altogether utilizes a few of the same characters.

However, I like that Nick is set to be bigger in episode 15, because that''s the episode they're building up to be almost solely about Sara right? with her murder indictment..

So to me that means a small call back to the earlier days where Nick is going to be the one by Sara's side trying to help a friend out; exactly as Warrick or Cath would've done.

I don't feel like any of the new characters have the same chemistry, which makes me sad.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I haven't watched CSY;NY in a while but I am looking forward to the crossover eps. I hope its better than the 3way CSI crossover we had a few yrs back though.:rolleyes:

13. JorjaFoxFan

God, that was a mess. This will be the third(?) crossover for CSI now, so hopefully they've perfected the formula.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

NY has one more new ep,then the crossover .

15. JorjaFoxFan

Should we be expecting a promo for the crossover to be released some time this week?