Grade 'Command+P'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 5, 2013.

?

How would you grade Command+P?

1. A+

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. A

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. A-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. B+

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

First new ep of 2013! Give it a watch and share your thoughts below. :)

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I nearly laughed myself to tears at the Adam/Jo/Mac scene.

He was going to wear his lab coat.... :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Great episode. Loved it from start to finish. Love the fact that we didn't know who it was until late into the show.

as for the ending, it left me in tears and speechless. Not Sid.... :( :(
    I am still in tears.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

The ending completely shocked me.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Just wow. I suspected something,shows ALWAYS wham you when the plot ties up early,but I'd started to relax before he said that.

Sid crossed my mind with the money giveaway and I dismissed it...shows what I know.

The time is screwed up...Shouldn't it be like spring if they skipped six months?

I still miss Angell but happy Flack is fun.

I don't want Robert to leave if season 10 happens. waah.

5. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Sid said he was diagnosised about six months ago? If so it would put him in around August/September. I will have to rewatch it I was crying and didn't hear everything.

I am right there with you MacsGirlMel if we do get a S10 he will be greatly missed. Just thought Jo went there to confront him about giving his money away never expected that. I am just do blown away over this. Really amazes me how attached we get to our characters.

6. MacsGirlMel

No Mac got shot,then they skipped. The villain got out of prison in Dec and Jo said "just got out"...That's what's messed up.

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Just because he has lymphoma doesn't mean he will die soon. I had a friend who had the bad kind, and they lived for a couple of years.
    Obviously, Sid is one of my favorite characters, and I hope he survives through the end of the show.

8. MacsGirlMel

Ah, thanks for the info.

I hope the others find out, I'd like to see their reactions, but I also know it's very common for people not to tell such news to very many others. They could play it where certain symptoms show up later on-or maybe like if he has chemo, he can't hide that...but do they do chemo for what he has?-and then some of the others find out. At least Sid is smart enough to know to step aside when it gets to where he can't do it anymore, not stubborn like a few detectives we know.

One more question. I didn't hear all of Sid's lines. Did he say Hodgkin's or non-Hodgkin's?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Good episode and it was different.

I wonder how long it took Eddie and Natalie to do the ping pong game if they had never done it. Not sure how I feel about them kissing but I guess we had to know it would happen.

Loved seeing Mac in the lab and Jo doing her detective work.

He said non-Hodgkin's even though I don't think it was said when he was diagnosed.

Funny, I guess he won't be opening up a research fund like he said he would last year. I bet that won't happen.

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't really like the romance between Flack and Lovato It just feels like a rehash of the Flack/Angell story-line to me. Flack needs to try dating someone who isn't a cop for a change.

Wasn't there just an episode of CSI with a 3D printed gun that aired about a month ago? I didn't expect to see that again so soon.

The major plot-point seemed to be that Sid may die in the near future. I didn't see it coming, but I am curious to see how it will play out.

11. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

The case itself didn't do much for me but the personal storylines did. Sid has always been one of my favorite characters and this storyline just adds to that.
    As for the Flack/Lavato romance...they should have stuck with Angell.

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

These are the best episodes in Season 9. Mac works in the laboratory as it should also be. Sid destiny tuned me sadly, I love Sid. I would miss Sid very much. Sid hopefully remains up to the end.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I need to re-watch the episode but if Sid had the cancer months ago, everyone would have to know unless he takes 10 weeks off for the chemo.

So I think he just found out recently. When I watched Law & Order many years ago, Jerry Orbach who played Lennie Briscoe had prostate cancer and some people could tell he was sick because he had chemo. The cancer did kill him in '04 though. :(

14. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I think he just found out.

The time skip I meant was the one after Mac got shot...six months passed then, so I thought they'd be in like late spring or early summer or something but it's still present-day. Unless the eps before the skip were a bit behind...we know some weren't, though, they've done holiday-ish eps before.

15. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I LOVED this episode... we gotta see more Adam, the whole Sid thing made me cry at the end and Jo when she heard the news right when Sid said You can't take it with you I just KNEW sumthing sad was gonna take place

and yes the whole episode was perfect, Adam on the fone with his girlfriend... the only thing that made me feel a little sick was seeing Flack kiss Lavato I did NOT like that at all and yeah I was thinking that why cant Don date someone outtas his job like come on I hate Angell repeat... Thats why I gave this an A woulda been an A+ but Flavatos kiss was what I didnt wanna see I glad I'm not the only one who doesnt like Flack/Lavato romance