Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Jorja is doing a great job and she undoubtly was the most underated actress in this show during last years. Season 13 is a good season for Sara, I'm sure her talent will shine in this episode !

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Are they going to ignore the established rule that arrest means loss of job or is this Nick's case redone with Sara,clear her before she's arrested?

3. monketsharona

Hello !
    Does someone know if Jorja is in episode 12 and 14 ? (we know she is in episode 11 and 13) Thanks ! :)

4. monketsharona

5. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think she'll be a young woman, averagely pretty, sweetly nerdy, probably a doctor herself or something. I can almost "see" her, some names will come up!

It seems TPTB are gonna push pretty hard on the private life note in the second half of this season.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

She'll be some sexy looking woman, that's who will play his wife.

7. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.15 "Forget Me Not"

STORY LINE: Things don't look good for Sara who's being indicted for murder. But Sara knows she's being framed and sets out to catch the perpetrator at his own game.

Mrs. Sidle is Sarah’s mom, the victim of a very hard life, she was an alcoholic, she has been transported from a care home to the hospital due to alcohol poisoning. A bit confused, but apologetic, she has no idea that she is a pawn in the machinations of a nefarious plot to sabotage Sara. Nonetheless, she is delighted to see her daughter, hopeful she can visit more often.

8. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

We are actually getting to see sara's mother :)

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I hope this isn't a case of 'be careful what you wish for'. I've been wanting to meet Sara's mother since Nesting Dolls in season 5, but this whole storyline description just sounds strange. Seems like a lot of stuff thrown into this episode..

But I am anxious to see who will be cast as the infamous Laura Sidle.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  10. zlummy

zlummy Victim

This episode has to have Grissom

11. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

WOW. I am all for meeting Sara's mom and having a Sara-centric episode, but it does seem like a lot snowfox. I wonder where this storyline came from...anyways looking forward to who they're casting for Laura :) I hope you're right zlummy!

I just needed to vent a bit...why does NCIS get a holiday episode but CSI doesn't? Every year CSI doesn't have a holiday episode or have a new episode period before Christmas. Wah :/ Ok I'm done :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

TV Guide Mega Buzz

Susan

13. byline

byline CSI Level One

*sigh* Yet another personal-connection episode? I never thought I'd long for the days when we'd get just the plain, old, ordinary two cases per episode ... but this is getting really tiresome, IMO.

14. monketsharona

That's right but we are waiting for Laura Sidle to be introduiced for 8 years ! So I won't be complaining about that...

15. zlummy

zlummy Victim

I agree I watched the latest ep of NCIS and it was a good xmas one, CSI have to put some spirit in.