Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. riddick

riddick Rookie

Just when I started warming up for Modges....Hodges and his gorgeous fiancee.

I had supposed Hodges must have had some kind of mystical experience in Italy..I wasn't that far from truth XD

Wally's expression is PRICELESS:lol:

PS Sorry, it should have been post in the pic thread...

[​IMG]

As for GSR, I have never been a fan of the pair, but I find it quite unnerving that TPTB can't think about storylines for Sara outside her lovelife.

Morganders are just too predictable, 'though "exploring" is obviously and willingly ambigous.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

:cool: very nice picture... Normally I would have been slightly annoyed because of the "it's tv, so women are potrayed beautiful and young, other flavours don't exist" ....but now.. He should get the girl ;) though I won't be surprised there's a catch somewhere..

As for the upcoming storylines for Sara...I can't imagine they would destruct a so long and carefully build GSR constructure

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

I'm not expecting the "I'm hot and I know it" kind of girl, but yes, Hodges deserves to get the hottest chick around!
    She's depicted as "insecure", so I think she may be a sort of "female" Hodges with lots of complexes and idiosyncracies. She may be "psycho" as well, but I'm willing to think that TPTB will resolve Hodges' lovelife in the end.

As for Sara, she's always liked children, her biological clock must be ticking, why not focusing on her probable maternity desire? I cannot think she never considered that. Might the whole "former -younger than Grissom- lover thing" be a big "what if" storyline? Does she have regrets about a more conventional relationship?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I agree that Sara is smart enough to view the perspective of what she let go of, and obviously she's aware that a long distance relationship is hard - it's probably not what they had originally planned - However I still think it will be a harmless ruse to uncover more of Sara's past to give her more of a storyline away from her love life, as somebody previously mentioned. Also, I recalled Sara not liking/being good with kids...:confused:

Also I'm happy for Hodges, but I think I'm going to wait to comment on this one

5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Hi ! Does someone know if Jorja Fox is in episode 12 ? :)

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So why no ep next week?

7. JorjaFoxFan

I don't think anything has been released yet actually.... It won't air until mid January

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

9. MacsGirlMel

Oh.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another Ellie ep this season.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

With that end I think we'll see Ellie soon !
    I think Teal Redman was not available for this episode

11. JorjaFoxFan

Either way, I like the approach they took with it. It's nice to see another Brass episode - You can tell how heartbroken he is over Ellie and the prospect of her being in trouble.

12. MacsGirlMel

I also wonder what's going to happen with Ecklie, if he'll stick around or not.

13. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

Errh, ok. Very pretty, and yeah, Hodges deserves the best. Still, I don't know, am I the only one who thinks the writers never ever reread what they wrote a couple of seasons or even episodes earlier? Or that they just don't care, since it's "only" Hodges?
    I often get the feeling TPTB picture David as nothing but the butt of any dumb joke or faux-pas they might come up with. Every now and then, they happen to remember that David is not a punching bag, but an actual human being, and sometimes they even do something decent about it.
    But mostly, he's just everyone's least favourite doormat; something to be ridiculed and trampled over.

..she could be Wendy's younger cousin; the resemblance is rather disturbing...can't tell how I feel about it, yet...

Felidae

14. riddick

riddick Rookie

Felidae you know how I feel about all of this, trying to rationalize but it's obvious what they're doing here...Throwing us a sop. Let's face it. We just love the wrong character.
    Yeah, I noticed the resemblance too. Maybe that's their stereotype idea of "Italian", or it's just that Hodges goes for spicy brunettes, who knows...
    Anyway I think it's better with if we continue the discussion in Wally's thread.:bolian:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Episode 13x13 is called 'In Vino Veritas'

This is the crossover with NY.

The CSI crew investigate the murder of a con man who's been selling counterfeit bottles of a rare wine for millions of dollars; Mac shows up from NY for a romantic weekend with Christine, who appears to have vanished from her hotel room, which is the scene of a crime...

----------​

Episode 13x14 is called 'Exile' and will be directed by Jeff Hunt.

Susan