Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Rena

Rena Rookie

Mmh, maybe I should have made it clear that I was talking about Las Vegas as in CSI:Las Vegas...and yes, it's Hodges who got engaged.

Amen! :lol:
    I so agree with you. This is one of the worst storylines ever. :scream:

2. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Hmm, I see it as a way to let Mac see what he can lose when Christine is kidnapped. I know it sounds not so good to all of us, but the writers look at it with another eye.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sheesh... Morgan kisses him because her dad could die and now they both are engaged. :shifty: :wtf:

4. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

although im glad, they're pulling this crossover trough, i'm not so thrilled after reading some spoilers.it looks more like a anti-teameffort episode, if the tag-line states that christene will go missing.

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

Don't worry, it's not "Modges" :lol: It's about his "life-changing trip to Italy" where he met a mysterious woman.

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I am intrigued I just hope they don't blow it. I have to say I am wigged I just had a dream thst Christine got kidnapped.

As for things get personal for Mac. I just hope they don't have him cross the line. Teater is fine but no crossing. I think that is the one thing about Mac he always has good judgement. I guess we will have to see.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

It's weird though, I was thinking of having Christine go missing but in a different way and no crossover.

But I bet that writer that I've bitched about on fan fiction category will do something about this spoiler. :rolleyes:

8. MissJanet

MissJanet Victim

So a crossover with the least appealing member of the show, and his cardboard girlfriend is missing as a plotbunny. Wow - how many intruiging possibilities were just wasted...

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Christine gekidnapped, is a very good sound. I hope she remains missing.

10. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Hahahaha! :lol:

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Update of a previous post: I'm sorry but BOOOOO!! When I read there would be a crossover, I actually kind of lit up like a X-Mas tree but when I read it would involve Mac's girlfriend Christine going missing in Vegas, all of a sudden, it was like the cord short-circuited and it went out.

This is an incredibly wasted opportunity of a crossover and it should've instead invovled maybe a terrorist network operating in N.Y. and Vegas and the two lab heads having to join forces to dismantle it.

As for Christine going missing, that should've been for a separate episode altogether.

What seems potentially exciting has turned into a stillborn joke.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think when C/M had their spat, that's when she could have just disappeared and Mac just freaks since he hasn't talked to her in a week.

But they kissed and made up 15 hours after Mac told her about his issue even though she needed to think about their relationship.

EDIT: It did seem like he hadn't talked to her in 3 days and she wouldn't return his calls so...

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

i disagree on Mac but I can see why some get so annoyed with him at times. I'm more curious about Christine. What makes you say she's cardboard? We're you the one who felt they didn't develop her enough?

I think any crossover is good...except the last time...can't call it wasted,though the terror thing would have been good.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  14. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I actually liked her because how she stayed with Mac in the hospital. My thing is you know he is a prideful man it isn't something hew. She knew he was stubborn when they met years earlier.

We will see I have seen each crossover and have enjoyed each of them.

I thought about S10 (so trying to think positive) how cool would it be to run a contest for fans to write an episode? I mean there are some fantastic ideas out there for storylines. Sorry bit off topic.

Anyway Christine is okay, if her character left I would not shed any tears.

15. MissJanet

MissJanet Victim

If you meant my post, I think that Christine as a charcter has no identity other than to fulfill whatever need Mac may have. What do we know about her other than that she sits alone in a closed reataurant and is always available when Mac comes around to talk? She is blond, no special features, average looks, no humour detected so far, she likes older men, has no history other than her dead brother to explain her relationship with Mac. Noone can be more onedimensional, therefor "cardboard girlfriend". I'm not talking about the actress, it's not her fault, she has no material to shine.